Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Landre is an animal on FIFA....

Apparently very quick for a CB...quite tall....&..well...he's from PSG for crying out loud.

250023627.jpg

According to Wiki he doesn't break 6 foot....Not saying we shouldn't sign a short defender, but to say that height is tall, in the day and age when I, at 6 ft 2" pick up my daughter from school and see kids as big as I am, is a bit much

Guest _Ibbo_

The difference in this division and any other is an awesome defence. We scored as many if not more than most playoff teams

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yet we had no striker on over 20 goals.

The defence was probably as shaky as it was because of the constant need for alteration due to injuries.

We need a consistent defence next year.

Yet we had no striker on over 20 goals.

The defence was probably as shaky as it was because of the constant need for alteration due to injuries.

We need a consistent team next year.

pretty much agree with that Jon. Swapped "defence" for "team", and I think you're spot on. There were too many swaps and in/outs all over the pitch last season. Amazing we finished where we did.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest wilyfox

Skybet

Bolton, Bournemouth & a number of other Championship sides are interested in signing Cardiff striker Joe Mason. #bwfc #afcb #ccfc

Guest wilyfox

Skybet

Rotherham, Bournemouth & a number of other Championship sides are interested in Nottingham Forest striker Simon Cox. #rufc #afcb #nffc

I think the Lens connection would be a good start. The French players are generally good value for money and teams like Newcastle have established themselves as a force, for relatively little outlay. Reading about some of the players they have, Landre and Cyprien are two talented youngsters who seem to possess the skills we are looking for. A quick right sided centre back and an athletic attacking midfield player with a superb range of passing. Though technically a PSG player, the goalkeeper Areola seems a good prospect, perhaps another loan as back up to Kirkland

Skybet

Bolton, Bournemouth & a number of other Championship sides are interested in signing Cardiff striker Joe Mason. #bwfc #afcb #ccfc

Skybet

Rotherham, Bournemouth & a number of other Championship sides are interested in Nottingham Forest striker Simon Cox. #rufc #afcb #nffc

That won't include us ... We're stuck in limbo atm