Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Waddles awesome. Tv punditry in brazil and he's got his pub team back in pre season training before any league club with hirst and carlton as assistants. Madmaxs son or workmate must be a right player

He is: Nicky Owen: He's usually top scorer in that league: They rave about him in the Green un :

Waddle & Hirsty rate him :

Hope Waddle wasnt winding him up: But owts possible. I want to believe, we'll av to wait & see

I think the fact Waddle is in Brazil kind of puts a bit of a hole in your story.

I beg your parden: Thats prob the only way to offend me. I'm Wednesay thru & thru & always will be: I'm as scepticle as anybody, I dont believe anything till it actually happens. But i'm telling ya , my lad plays for Waddle, Hirst & Palmer almost always in attendence too. Go watch the Devenshire play & you will see: Or google it.

I just hope the blooming takeover is complete soon so i can get well excited. I been a season ticket holder @ Wednesday for many many years.

Your spelling and grammar alone suggest you are a sun bed session away from being crackling.

The question we need to be asking ourselves is "will this player get us to the Premier League" and also "Could they make the step"

If we recruit asking these 2 questions we will go up no doubt.

We want Premiership, then we buy top end of Champ / bottom end of Prem players. Simples.

I don't think clubs in the Championship think that far ahead and rightly so. The aim is to get out of the Championship so getting in players who could step up to PL is like running before you can walk.

Guest wilyfox

Skybet

Bournemouth & Sheffield Wednesday are interested in Nottingham Forest striker Simon Cox. #afcb #swfc #nffc

He'd be an excellent acquisition, I think.

Guest wilyfox

Personally, I hope we can do better than Cox. He's not the player he once looked like becoming, although he is better than what we have now. That ain't saying much though is it

I disagree. Not prem class, but def top 6 quality - which we need if we're to actually get there. The likes of Cox and Reid were running the show for Forest season before last. Personally, I think it may have gone wrong for them because those two were in and out of the team last year. Players like Cox, Lee & Maguire could be part of a good footballing side.