Madine in trouble again!

Technically, yes. But the reason I haven't properly responded is because one cannot 'multi-quote' on ones mobile telephone.

One had the same problem in the inside lavatory when attempting to painfully evacuate one's bowels - not so much a failure in ability to utilise one's multi-quote function but rather one's inability to type while thrusting so hard that little beads of sweat began to appear on one's brow and one's hands began desperately grasping at the grab rails. One eagerly awaits the no doubt water tight rebuttal that the newly outed PC brigadier is sure to produce at such a time as he is once again at liberty to utilise the aforementioned multi-quote function.

One is not prepared to change ones mobile skin phone and faff about arguing with a rascal while one is supposed to be tugging.

One prefers ruffian to rascal but will defer this semantic quibbling until such a time as the esteemed gentleman do-gooder has finished satisfying his animalistic needs. You know what they say - 80% of us do it, the other 20% lie.

Wouldnt it be difficult to prove when this video was actually made, even if it was after the prison sentence.

My gut feeling is that it was probably well beforehand, he looks a bit younger in the video (from the whole 2 seconds you see him anyway lol)

Guest JonTheOwl66

I haven't even watched the video but this thread is great entertainment.

It always is when I get involved.

Guest Maxine

I haven't even watched the video but this thread is great entertainment.

It's getting nearly as bad as eelstalk on here lately.

Wouldnt it be difficult to prove when this video was actually made, even if it was after the prison sentence.

My gut feeling is that it was probably well beforehand, he looks a bit younger in the video (from the whole 2 seconds you see him anyway lol)

He had a beard and an afro when he scored for Carlisle at the weekend, if that helps?