FAO: Whitey, Vic, Valleyjohn

I wouldn't count on them returning anytime soon, unless they start picking up points.

Three years of posting on here ought to tell you different. I always have a browse of Owlstalk at least once a week. It's a great forum that I enjoy (mainly the other sections to be honest, but still). And I must repeat this same answer every time someone suggests I won't return. 

Just because I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not occasionally reading. I've just read the thread where the QPR supporter gives a summary of SWFC. Very good read I thought. Echoes much of what I've said on here about Wednesday. But unlike him, I got called all kinds of nasty names for doing it.  lol

As for us, as I last said a couple of weeks ago in this thread (page 5) we're imploding. There's no great escape this time. 

I'd like to be proven wrong. But 35 games this season and no back to back victories suggest I'm right. And that's me accepting we're gone. 

Bring on the third division and HMS Píss The League.  gary megson  :ghoulguy:

I don't mind whitey me he certainly knows how to get you lot going

Thread after thread are created in his name

Got to admit, not often I agree with you, but you've hit the nail on the head, don't particularly mind him myself but my God he doesn't half seem to rub some of you lot up the wrong way. What happened to vic rattlegob as being the target for dog's abuse, at least he was thick enough to warrant it lol

Three years of posting on here ought to tell you different. I always have a browse of Owlstalk at least once a week. It's a great forum that I enjoy (mainly the other sections to be honest, but still). And I must repeat this same answer every time someone suggests I won't return. 

Just because I'm not posting, doesn't mean I'm not occasionally reading. I've just read the thread where the QPR supporter gives a summary of SWFC. Very good read I thought. Echoes much of what I've said on here about Wednesday. But unlike him, I got called all kinds of nasty names for doing it.  lol

As for us, as I last said a couple of weeks ago in this thread (page 5) we're imploding. There's no great escape this time. 

I'd like to be proven wrong. But 35 games this season and no back to back victories suggest I'm right. And that's me accepting we're gone. 

Say hello to United.

Hopefully COG will bag against them again!

Ta-daa! UTO. Officially the 2nd best team in Yorkshire.

Ta-daa! UTO. Officially the 2nd best team in Yorkshire.

Middlesbrough? With Hull 1st? :Hirsty:

Must admit, after demolishing QPR 3-0 and having a huge smile on my face, the Charlton winner and Yeovil equaliser - both in stoppage time - widened the smile just a little more!

I'm not actually bothered about Barnsley, they aren't a rival, but seeing them drop is overdue - and it is funny! gary megson

Guest Sheff Owl

Slightly off Barnsley (kinda) but i seriously hope Yeovil can put a few wins together and stay up.

Millwall, Charlton and Barnsley go down if Carlsberg did relegation's....