SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest mysteryman

I would have put my usual username of stevemartin91 but was told not to include my name. fair enough "mysteryman" is horrific but it was the best i could come up with at the time. 

Unfortunately i have been told not to let any documents that i have be passed on to the public...yet. This is the reason i would preferably need an admin, i will happily share the info i have with him. I need it not to be leaked however, This is a genuine thread - just need someone to confirm the facts i have stated previously. Steve martin

I am a chartered accountant so trustworthy and bound by client confidentiality

I would have put my usual username of stevemartin91 but was told not to include my name. fair enough "mysteryman" is horrific but it was the best i could come up with at the time.

Sad thing is that it's no mystery.

You clearly are swinging the lead.

Unfortunately i have been told not to let any documents that i have be passed on to the public...yet. This is the reason i would preferably need an admin, i will happily share the info i have with him. I need it not to be leaked however, This is a genuine thread - just need someone to confirm the facts i have stated previously.  Steve martin

i would trust MKowl as a man of letters, having worked alongside him -some of them are' FFS ' 

however he is a well known forensic truffle hound so will suss a sheardesque porcine mock up

google : geoff sheard shefield wednesday 

pm me 

I honestly dont get the mentality of some people.

You don't get why people don't believe that the Jordanian royal family have revealed their impending takeover of SWFC to your friend who has subsequently decided to use a Rangers fan to break the news by passing secret documents to the admin of an Internet forum where 90% of threads are started by people making stuff up?

4 or 5 years ago this would probably have got some interest, these days we're far more sensible.

i would trust MKowl as a man of letters, having worked alongside him -some of them are' FFS '

however he is a well known forensic truffle hound so will suss a sheardesque porcine mock up

google : geoff sheard shefield wednesday

pm me

If he PM's me i can give him my Institute membership number and practice details if he would like to check out my integrity

I honestly dont get the mentality of some people.

I agree.

Coming onto a website calling yourself mysteryman.

Proper strange

lol

Honestly, this is not even a good wind up. You werent allowed to call yourself by your real name in the username, but "outed" your self as Steve Martin with in the first 36 hours?

Seriously, this site has seen so many windups in the past, you really needed to do better than this.

You were going to post documents relating to a takeover on the Internet ? Really ? You must do better. We have had a decade of probably of dodgy ITK users on owlstalk all claiming inside knowledge on takeovers. Not a single one got MM takeover of the club. Not one.

People with money don't come on fans forums and spread documents to dodgy third parties, they just do the deal and have done with it.