SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest mysteryman

Not sure Neil would understand. If you are genuine PM me, as i say i am a chartered accountant, i respect confidentiality and would comprehend what you are wanting to share. Don't be shy young chap

Sent you a pm

Guest mysteryman

We've gone from the Jordanian Royal Family with no money to the Qatari family.

I smell bacon.

Yes as i said if i gave all true facts away my source could have been easily recognised by the team facilitating the deal.

Yes as i said if i gave all true facts away my source could have been easily recognised by the team facilitating the deal.

So when plucked a middle Eastern Royal family you chose the wrong one. When this was pointed out to you, you switched to The Qatari family who have a football club already.

Guest mysteryman

Sundays are reserved for special announcements by Wednesday

The only time I remember us announcing anything was the loan signing of Isiah Osbourne three years ago

please re read my previous statement. it will be leaked today, Milan will make official tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday.

Does fit.

Disgusting what he did to those people. Also taking advantage of the tradegy of air France to boost his shitty ego.

Rob, go out and get a real job. Achieve through hard work and graft rather than BS.

Morning all, as I said the deal has been agreed. I had to lie a Little about the facts to keep my source unknown. Milan will still own 50% of the club however he will not control operations in the foreseeable future. The family taking over will be the qutari royal family. They will be getting representatives to run/control Sheffield Wednesday as they will be investing heavilly.. The deal will be in the region of 30 million (qutari royal family will now be passed on the debts) Milan will officially announce this Monday morning, however the news should be leaking on sky sports news anytime today. If the admin could private message me I have some useful information for him. Thanks again steve martin

Guest mysteryman

I will speak with @mkowl i understand fully im not a trustworthy poster as being new and the claims im making are hugely important to your clubs future. Hopefully when i discuss with @mkowl you may believe him a little more. Thanks