SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest mysteryman

So who is the site admin? i have been authorised to forward a few screenshots of documents. If you still think im just a wind up merchant thats fine, as i said previously, i do have a life, i dont really want to be wasting my time or yours. Steve

So who is the site admin? i have been authorised to forward a few screenshots of documents. If you still think im just a wind up merchant thats fine, as i said previously, i do have a life, i dont really want to be wasting my time or yours. Steve

:LS:

Guest mysteryman

So im guessing you wont tell me who the site administrator is so i can confirm the facts im stating are accurate? fair enough. ill come back in a few weeks, im sure you will be wanting a lot of questions answered then. 

Regards

Steve Martin

Guest mysteryman

Unfortunately i have been told not to let any documents that i have be passed on to the public...yet. This is the reason i would preferably need an admin, i will happily share the info i have with him. I need it not to be leaked however, This is a genuine thread - just need someone to confirm the facts i have stated previously.  Steve martin

It's the one with a couple of million posts and the same name as the website with site admin written above his picture.

Once you look closely the clues are there.

He's also the second biggest WUM on here after Guns and no one will believe a word he says.

Guest mysteryman

It's the one with a couple of million posts and the same name as the website with site admin written above his picture.

Once you look closely the clues are there.

He's also the second biggest WUM on here after Guns and no one will believe a word he says.

I dont really want to waste my time looking. Thankfully a member has passed his details on.