SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

You were going to post documents relating to a takeover on the Internet ? Really ? You must do better. We have had a decade of probably of dodgy ITK users on owlstalk all claiming inside knowledge on takeovers. Not a single one got MM takeover of the club. Not one.

People with money don't come on fans forums and spread documents to dodgy third parties, they just do the deal and have done with it.

I remember Seth Bennett calling that one on Football Heaven.

If he PM's me i can give him my Institute membership number and practice details if he would like to check out my integrity

If he doesn't want to waste time finding the admin of the site, then he won't want to "waste time" to do that..., even if he joins a website of a football he doesn't support to tell us of a takeover that no one else has heard of and asking his Jordanian royalty mates ready to send him screenshots of takeover documents.

You were going to post documents relating to a takeover on the Internet ? Really ? You must do better. We have had a decade of probably of dodgy ITK users on owlstalk all claiming inside knowledge on takeovers. Not a single one got MM takeover of the club. Not one.

People with money don't come on fans forums and spread documents to dodgy third parties, they just do the deal and have done with it.

Hey up Ibbo, I called it three weeks before it happened and I said he would appoint GM as manager. Not based on rumour though, it was just my good guess because the Wednesday situation fitted his business model used at his previous clubs....nevthelodgemoorowl said it was a "brain fart" on my part.

I agree with your last line.

This this this 1000x

We don't need your so called 'proof' as I guarantee it will turn out to be crap anyway. If your right then I expect to see something tangible happen soon in real life and Wednesday to officially announce it, not on a fans forum ffs.

Proper WUM. Most won't fall for it I'm afraid Steve, nice try though.

Its a Saturday so if mysteryman wants to pass on the screenshot i won't even charge a fee

Don't even entertain it. You must know important confidential documents for a REAL takeover would not end up on Owlstalk first, c'mon think. It's BS.

Guest mysteryman

Hi guys. I can reveal a fair amount tomorrow. Also keep your eyes peeled on sky sports news over the next 48 hours. The deal has been agreed between mm and JH. Confirmation when I wake up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Hi guys. I can reveal a fair amount tomorrow. Also keep your eyes peeled on sky sports news over the next 48 hours. The deal has been agreed between mm and JH. Confirmation when I wake up tomorrow morning. Thanks.

John Hemmingham?

Guest _Ibbo_

Oh god. How many times have we seen someone state 'takeover in the next 48 hours'. Deal to be announced this next Friday. Not a chance.

typical trust me to follow up my anti sky protest by dumping them- just as we are saved  - damn it

Guest mkowl

Don't even entertain it. You must know important confidential documents for a REAL takeover would not end up on Owlstalk first, c'mon think. It's BS.

I think unfortunately irony doesn't always come over in my posts. With MM involved the day a takeover is announced its the day its done. I work in professional services so everyone knows breaches of confidentiality would not be tolerated

Guest mysteryman

Morning all, as I said the deal has been agreed. I had to lie a Little about the facts to keep my source unknown. Milan will still own 50% of the club however he will not control operations in the foreseeable future. The family taking over will be the qutari royal family. They will be getting representatives to run/control Sheffield Wednesday as they will be investing heavilly.. The deal will be in the region of 30 million (qutari royal family will now be passed on the debts) Milan will officially announce this Monday morning, however the news should be leaking on sky sports news anytime today. If the admin could private message me I have some useful information for him. Thanks again steve martin

Guest mkowl

One day someone is going to be right just under the law of averages. Thought the Qataris were spending their money on PSG though

Guest mkowl

Morning all, as I said the deal has been agreed. I had to lie a Little about the facts to keep my source unknown. Milan will still own 50% of the club however he will not control operations in the foreseeable future. The family taking over will be the qutari royal family. They will be getting representatives to run/control Sheffield Wednesday as they will be investing heavilly.. The deal will be in the region of 30 million (qutari royal family will now be passed on the debts) Milan will officially announce this Monday morning, however the news should be leaking on sky sports news anytime today. If the admin could private message me I have some useful information for him. Thanks again steve martin

Not sure Neil would understand. If you are genuine PM me, as i say i am a chartered accountant, i respect confidentiality and would comprehend what you are wanting to share. Don't be shy young chap