SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

There must be a reason why we keep on attracting such charlatans. Random mentalists from around the world don't all agree to pick on us. Someone must be giving them some kind of encouragement.

There must be a reason why we keep on attracting such charlatans. Random mentalists from around the world don't all agree to pick on us. Someone must be giving them some kind of encouragement.

I also find this odd..why us.?.

On hearing his interview I'm of yhe same opinion as a few on here.He sounded more pissed that it was common knowledge, he certainly never denied it.

INTERESTING

Miles away

Nothing tangible

Only true information will come from me

Vs

Deal signed, announced Monday

I think he has comprehensively denied mysteryman's story. Maybe there is interest from someone Qatari or something else along those lines, but what was posted on here has been blown out of the water.

Some Mug starts a thread on Owlstalk and then even more Mugs take the bait and away you go . 

Not rocket science is it .