SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Another name to add to the pantheon of owlstalk legends. Sheard, Kosich, the bills. Heroes one and all. A constant stream of BS and hints relayed to an ever amused user base. So glad this latest fella has been treated with the contempt he deserves. Nobody fell for it. Nobody got excited.

Another name to add to the pantheon of owlstalk legends. Sheard, Kosich, the bills. Heroes one and all. A constant stream of BS and hints relayed to an ever amused user base. So glad this latest fella has been treated with the contempt he deserves. Nobody fell for it. Nobody got excited.

Well, Neil got a bit giddy.

Guest markowl123

“@robstaton: Just spoken with Milan Mandaric. On take over rumours: "Tell them (the fans) to ignore everything else that doesn't come from me." #SWFC”

“@robstaton: More Mandaric: "The only proper information and true information they'll get is from one person... It's Milan Mandaric." #SWFC”

“@robstaton: Just spoken with Milan Mandaric. On take over rumours: "Tell them (the fans) to ignore everything else that doesn't come from me." #SWFC”

“@robstaton: More Mandaric: "The only proper information and true information they'll get is from one person... It's Milan Mandaric." #SWFC”

NOt a no then :tango:

Expected him to say no truth whatsoever to the rumour. Not exactly denied it has he?

He's said ignore anything from any source that isn't MM.

I know people want it to be true, but looking for loopholes in exact phrasing isn't the way mate. It's just more rubbish that someone along the line has made up or exaggerated.

That's quite a denial.