SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

He's said ignore anything from any source that isn't MM.

I know people want it to be true, but looking for loopholes in exact phrasing isn't the way mate. It's just more rubbish that someone along the line has made up or exaggerated.

I was expecting him to thump a table and say hes never heard of him :)

Milan has basically said the report is talking rubbish. Ignore it is Milan's words.

This thread needs moving back to the boardroom or preferably wiped from the face of the internet world.

What a sad little flip Jonathan Hope really is.

"The only proper information and true information they'll get is from one person... It's Milan Mandaric."

"The only proper information and true information they'll get is from one person... It's Milan Mandaric."

He is saying it is not true.

Give it up.

He also says there are groups interested but nothing tangible and miles away from a deal. Give it up people this is not some sort of code from Milan, he was genuinely annoyed it seemed just at the fact it may have got the hopes up of fans when nothing is even close. 'Miles off' were his words.

Guest Darkus Owlus

People who create this rubbish takeover stories are as weird and sad as the blokes who make crop circles.

He also says there are groups interested but nothing tangible and miles away from a deal. Give it up people this is not some sort of code from Milan, he was genuinely annoyed it seemed just at the fact it may have got the hopes up of fans when nothing is even close. 'Miles off' were his words.

"I'm not buying SWFC."

The day before buying SWFC.

People who create this rubbish takeover stories are as weird and sad as the blokes who make crop circles.

Wait wait wait, you're telling me they're not really caused by aliens? I saw a documentary about it once called 'Signs', think Mel Gibson presented it