SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

Guest We Shall Overcome

There is an old saying in Life" No News is Good News"and all the usual suspects who are quick to put these reports down have not made a murmur, so I'm hoping it could be true!! 

There is an old saying in Life" No News is Good News"and all the usual suspects who are quick to put these reports down have not made a murmur, so I'm hoping it could be true!!

If by usual people you mean Staton and Biggs, they both have.

If you mean MM.... maybe not.

I think they are preparing the denial statement template as we speak ready for a 4:55pm release.

Perhaps they're too busy laughing their nuts off that anyone would be daft enough to believe it?

Or maybe it's good timing with season tickets sales/renewals, so they're letting it run a little before everyone realises it was a hoax by a chancer or fantasist seeking publicity.

Till it's publicly dismissed or rubbished we can still dream though, in blind hope more than anything.... "I Feel Mysterious Today".

Perhaps they're too busy laughing their nuts off that anyone would be daft enough to believe it?

Or maybe it's good timing with season tickets sales/renewals, so they're letting it run a little before everyone realises it was a hoax by a chancer or fantasist seeking publicity.

Till it's publicly dismissed or rubbished we can still dream though, in blind hope more than anything.... "

".

I thought the same about the season ticket timing at first. But then I got round to thinking that anyone who bought a season ticket on the strength of half arsed takeover rumour would have to be a complete simpleton.

I thought the same about the season ticket timing at first. But then I got round to thinking that anyone who bought a season ticket on the strength of half arsed takeover rumour would have to be a complete simpleton.

That's about half of our fans...