announcement tomorrow ?

The two gentlemen sat at the side of MM were Saudi Arabian according to some one at the club.

tbh if I knew my brother or relation had bought a club representing a 1/4 of the city I'd the older bigger better one just cos i could - you heard it here first

I doubt we will have a buyer until all this 'hillsborough disaster' stuff is sorted. In light of last years hearing/inquest/whatever - i dare say we look to be dragged over the coals with fines galore paid to the scousers. If I was the buyer, i reckon i'd want to know how the land lies first before taking the plunge in any kind of takeover.

When we were still in the prem Arsenal used to stay there when playing at Hillsborough. I stayed there in 98 I think whilst they were there and accidentally invaded their private area to find Wenger and his chums sipping tea.

I hate it when I'm in a hotel and people invade my private area... ;-)

When we were still in the prem Arsenal used to stay there when playing at Hillsborough. I stayed there in 98 I think whilst they were there and accidentally invaded their private area to find Wenger and his chums sipping tea.

Was the famous Di Canio game, I cooked their Dover Sole that day and dropped it lol

I doubt we will have a buyer until all this 'hillsborough disaster' stuff is sorted. In light of last years hearing/inquest/whatever - i dare say we look to be dragged over the coals with fines galore paid to the scousers. If I was the buyer, i reckon i'd want to know how the land lies first before taking the plunge in any kind of takeover.

I don't know the ins and outs of this, but the guys responsible are no longer here, and the organisation at the time (the PLC?) no longer exists. I'm pretty sure Milan and his legal team will have protected himself somewhere along the line.

I don't know the ins and outs of this, but the guys responsible are no longer here, and the organisation at the time (the PLC?) no longer exists. I'm pretty sure Milan and his legal team will have protected himself somewhere along the line.

Do you know something about the PLC that happened after this article?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/sheffield-wednesday-gets-50-year-old-compensation-claim-1-5297176