announcement tomorrow ?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

announcement has been made; winter wear now in stock - just the news we've all be waiting for. 

lol

Preparing ready for the winter, when our season starts, great to know we're preparing early this season.  :ph34r:  

So how long do you think it'll be before we expect an official announcement?

I really hope that something is around the corner in regards to a takeover but we've been here before so many times and always end up getting let down (except for Mandaric's takeover in 2010). We've seen this happen with Gregg, Sheard and Club 9 Sports?!

Give me an alternative definition for imminent?

This next next week perhaps?

Wasn't even aware of that, but I guess this part is relevant...

"In reality, any settlement that results is likely to fall on the PLC’s insurers as the PLC no longer holds any assets"

I was going on this carefully worded statement...

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-363649.aspx

Yeah I thought you were working off that statement. So was I until a few days ago. Also pinning my hopes on the same sentence as you as well.

Not a regular on here,but was told 10 days ago from a very trustworthy and close source that the deal had been done and due diligence was being carried out.So an announcement soon would fit with this. 

However,I was told that it was the Chinese and sure enough I saw a couple of Chinese in the directors box on Saturday,but sat right next to MM was a party of 2 Arabian looking gentlemen and a female.

So I think it is clear things are progressing,but not sure whether its the Chinese or Arabs as others are now suggesting it might be.

Not a regular on here,but was told 10 days ago from a very trustworthy and close source that the deal had been done and due diligence was being carried out.So an announcement soon would fit with this. 

However,I was told that it was the Chinese and sure enough I saw a couple of Chinese in the directors box on Saturday,but sat right next to MM was a party of 2 Arabian looking gentlemen and a female.

So I think it is clear things are progressing,but not sure whether its the Chinese or Arabs as others are now suggesting it might be.

Donegaldanny?..Still here..me boys?