martin petrov

Martin Petrov lives on my street. I had wondered what he was up to. He had gone off to play in Spain on loan for the rest of last season but was then out of contract. The family are still living in the house.

It would be very odd to live almost next door to a Wednesday player.

I have met Martin a few times. A few years ago my wife and I were on a table with him and his wife Ralitsa at a neighbour's wedding anniversary party at the local golf club. He is a nice enough bloke although his English is not the best. His wife's English is better.

He is getting on a bit and maybe lost too much pace to be a flying winger for us. But he has tons of class and would definitely add something to our midfield.

Martin Petrov lives on my street. I had wondered what he was up to. He had gone off to play in Spain on loan for the rest of last season but was then out of contract. The family are still living in the house.

I have met Martin a few times. A few years ago my wife and I were on a table with him and his wife Ralitsa at a neighbour's wedding anniversary party at the local golf club. He is a nice enough bloke although his English is not the best. His wife's English is better.

He is getting on a bit and maybe lost too much pace to be a flying winger for us. But he has tons of class and would definitely add something to our midfield.

Said the man who wants some free tickets. :biggrin:

We could sign her up then.

The 34-year-old Bulgarian winger, who lacked any sense of work ethic and teamwork during his stint at the Reebok

He did little in terms of working hard for his teammates, rarely tracked back down the left wing and generally looked uninterested in being on the pitch

. :st2: sounds just what we need 

He'd fit in a treat