could they do a job?

looking on the PFA website at out of contract players and noticed salif diao and darius vassell are both OOC.

would they do a job for us short term do you think?

providing we could attract them to the club that is,i think they probably could,both have plenty of experience and would do a good job until the end of the season i think.

thoughts?

Yes. Lets splash all our cash on 2 over paid has beens. That will definitely see us move up the table.

Great move.

Why would we be splashing cash? They would be free.

Wages would be hefty but having seen Kevin Philips I think someone like this might do us good.

looking on the PFA website at out of contract players and noticed salif diao and darius vassell are both OOC.

would they do a job for us short term do you think?

providing we could attract them to the club that is,i think they probably could,both have plenty of experience and would do a good job until the end of the season i think.

thoughts?

When was it we played Man City in the cup, drew at Hillsborough and were beat at the Etihad? Five years ago? We were talking to City fans before the first game who told us he was very poor, even then. Added to which his goals to games ratio is really sad. Even putting his name forward for consideration as a prospective signing has to be a joke.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Junglejay" data-cid="4227376" data-time="1357045862"><p>

I'm not sure if he's been mentioned on here but what's Jason Koumas up to these days?</p></blockquote>

Still training with us . Almost fit now

Guest wilyfox

Vassell is not the player he once was, i'm afraid. i felt his career nose-dived prematurely, but that's football for ya...