Best Individual Display From A Wednesday Player.

Guest Bedders

F.uck me I sure miss watching waddle !!!! He did the same to John Barnes v Liverpool . UTFO

I'm just so privileged & blessed to have seen him play in the flesh.......I genuinely do feel sorry for a lot of younger Owls that have just endured poor Owls sides.........

He REALLY was a joy to watch......................

attacking ones rightly spring to mind first, but can anyone remember when des walker marked duncan ferguson

at home vs everton and big duncan got nothing from air or deck and was substituted. one of many

faultless des performances and he was at his best with us for a few years.

Ante Mirocevic, thirty odd years ago, away at Charlton Athletic. On that one day he was the best midfield player I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. Bossed the midfield and completely ran the show, without breaking sweat. The rest of his games, distinctly average.

For us, Roland at Leicester away in the promotion season when we won 4-2. Coughlan when he played on with concussion. Tony Cunningham against Newcastle when they had Keegan et al.

Carbone for Bradford when he came back one year. Illegal Dumitrescu for Spurs when Klinnsman scored. Kanchelskis for Everton, who is still the quickest player I've ever seen at S6. Collymore for Southend - we should have signed him the week after.