Best Individual Display From A Wednesday Player.

Waddle v West Ham is by far the best display I have ever seen from a Wednesday player, but here are a few more that stand out.

David Hirst scores twice and then keeps a clean sheet v Man City.

Akpo Sodje's 25 minutes where Burnley could not stop him.

Chris Woods in a 1-0 win at Everton, Wednesdays first win at Goodison in years (Hirst scored). We should have lost 6-1.

Siggi Jonsson debut away at Leicester, he run the show.

Carlton Palmer, hat trick v QPR (I think it was QPR).

Any more?

Guest Bedders

Waddle v West Ham is by far the best display I have ever seen from a Wednesday player, but here are a few more that stand out.

David Hirst scores twice and then keeps a clean sheet v Man City.

Akpo Sodje's 25 minutes where Burnley could not stop him.

Chris Woods in a 1-0 win at Everton, Wednesdays first win at Goodison in years (Hirst scored). We should have lost 6-1.

Siggi Jonsson debut away at Leicester, he run the show.

Carlton Palmer, hat trick v QPR (I think it was QPR).

Any more?

^ This................................ but the one where he kept putting Ryan Giggs on his arse v Man Spew was another great one! Turned him inside out. Fantastic stuff from the Waddler!!!

Go to 45 seconds......only a snap shot but did this most of match.....made Giggs look a right chump.....& I rate Giggs highly!!!

Guest Bedders

Pressman vs the pigs - can't remember which season. Finished 0-0 but to be honest they battered us

Haha true they hated him.....every game v Pigs......................... Big Kev had a blinder!!!!!!!!!!

They tried to goad him & he played along!!!!!

Classic

""Akpo Sodje's 25 minutes where Burnley could not stop him." that was one of the best games i ever seen ! first game of the 08/09 season and i thought we were going to get promoted for sure after that performance, the link up with tudguy and burton was amazing until sodje got injured in 21mins we honestly look premiership class that game.

Michael Johnson against Hull when Jeffers scored. Think it was that game because Graham Kavanagh also came on loan. His debut.

Had to be carried off the pitch, what a performance. Inspired.

Could do with a couple of old heads for Saturday.

I was thinking of Michael Johnson but couldn't remember which team it was against......to be honest you could pick any number of his games for us, he was an absolute beast of a loan signing at the time!