Best Individual Display From A Wednesday Player.

For us, Roland at Leicester away in the promotion season when we won 4-2. Coughlan when he played on with concussion. Tony Cunningham against Newcastle when they had Keegan et al.

Carbone for Bradford when he came back one year. Illegal Dumitrescu for Spurs when Klinnsman scored. Kanchelskis for Everton, who is still the quickest player I've ever seen at S6. Collymore for Southend - we should have signed him the week after.

Nobody could have got the better of Roland at Leicester that day. Almost forgot Pearson in the League Cup Final.

Guest Distraught!

All of the ones I would have chosen are already mentioned. So I will go for honourable mentions:

Dalian Atkinson and Sheridan when we won 1-0 at Forest 89/90.

Tony Crane against Crystal Palace in The Worthington Cup in 2001. We won on penalties after an epic 2 v 2 draw in front of a full house at Hillsborough.

He came on and completely ran the game. He looked better than Zidane that evening, which culminated in him scoring an exquisite header in front of the Kop late on in extra time to send the game to penalties.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Waddle v West Ham is by far the best display I have ever seen from a Wednesday player, but here are a few more that stand out.

David Hirst scores twice and then keeps a clean sheet v Man City.

Akpo Sodje's 25 minutes where Burnley could not stop him.

Chris Woods in a 1-0 win at Everton, Wednesdays first win at Goodison in years (Hirst scored). We should have lost 6-1.

Siggi Jonsson debut away at Leicester, he run the show.

Carlton Palmer, hat trick v QPR (I think it was QPR).

Any more?

Pearson scored that game

Guest Foxhill Owl

I was thinking of Michael Johnson but couldn't remember which team it was against......to be honest you could pick any number of his games for us, he was an absolute beast of a loan signing at the time!

For a little man he couldn't half jump ! What a loan signing .