We're back to players stealing a living from SWFC

For years we had players stealing a living from SWFC.

They had poor attitudes, little commitment, no desire, more interested in their inflated ego's than giving their all for the club.

Last season for the first time in 10 years we'd cleared out the wasters and developed a team spirit and a set of players than showed togetherness and the will to win.

It sickens me to see we're back to players who think they are better than they are. They don't give a sh!t about this club - they'll take their £££££££ and not give it a second thought.

They had poor attitudes, little commitment, no desire, more interested in their inflated ego's than giving their all for the club.

Last season for the first time in 10 years we'd cleared out the wasters and developed a team spirit and a set of players than showed togetherness and the will to win.

It sickens me to see we're back to players who think they are better than they are. They don't give a sh!t about this club - they'll take their £££££££ and not give it a second thought.

Completly agree

I flippingloved last season

DJ has destroyed everything Megson built

Guest totemowl

I say it time and time again. He's undone Megson's good work.

Pathetic. I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if Megson was still here. Cos we'd probably still be in League One. But cos we're struggling in the Championship all that good works been undone! Pathetic.

Edited by totemowl

Guest Sheff Owl

I said in the summer time and time again my biggest worry was that he was just gonna rip everything up and get rid of the spirit and character that the entire squad had built up, they had an amazing bond, going on a journey where they gave everything thing they had.

Getting us promoted undid all Megson's good work?

Completly agree

I flippingloved last season

DJ has destroyed everything Megson built

This. And to think we had a 5K wage cap too. They earned every penny last season.

If Megson was still here, we'd be in League 1.

Megson brought a lot of pride to the club, but his playing style is still leaving an impact on us.

He left no technically gifted players whatsoever.

Technically gifted players are useless if they don't give a flip.

That's the problem.

I honestly think some of these guys believe they are too good to be playing for us.

Guest totemowl

So are you saying the same players who won us promotion - Buxton, Llera, JJ, Antonio, COG, Madine - are now stealing a wage?

Fair dos if you are. You might just be being a bit fickle tho.

That rode on the back of Megson's good work, his signing of Antonio and the derby win.

Jones has undone all Megson's good work from the summer onwards.

I think we need someone who just doesnt shut up all game, a bit of a nut job. annoys the roger out of our players by constantly pushing. Someone who gets people going by shouting at them, letting them know they need to up it. Last season if people werent on it, or their performance dipped, you can bet your ass Rob Jones an to a lesser extent people like Lowe, Bywater, Batth and Clint would go ape poo poo if performance dropped, or get people going again if we conceeded. I look at the 11 we put our tonight, and i just don't see any shouters. When we conceeded all 3 goals especially were when we were out shittest, there just seem to be nothing there despite doing half decent prior to the goals (3rd excluded) Everyone had their heads down. Maybe it's just me though