Darren Ferguson = Idiot

Guest Ripley Owl

Sorry I've just seen an interview with this idiot. Apparently we didn't cause them any problems they had control if the possession and he thought they did enough to get something out of the game.

Now don't get me wrong but ffs. If we could hit the bloody net we would have hammered them. Llera 2 free headers and 1 saved, Antonio at least twice plus 3 decent penalty shouts.

They had very little all game.

Can't stand the little twerp.

Rant over.

Agree wholeheartedly and I think the result was a fair reflection of the match.

Guest wayne foster

He was stood over the linesmans shoulder all game and complained everytime we got a free kick (which wasn't very often granted). Everytime they got a free kick he wanted our player booked. Can't stand the little tosspot. Hate him even more than Karl Robinson (MK Dons)

I dunno what these fookers watch sometimes....Peterborough never offered owt in regards to making a game of it....Wednesday p*ssed me off by not throwing more forward as well to be honest...but Antonio..LLiera an a couple of others could have put us out of sight before half time....At 1-0...I thought it won...in fact we looked far more comfy at 1-0 than we did at 2-0...I was honestly surprised when they scored...and I usually expect it....If Ferguson thinks Peterborough deserved anything...he needs his bumps felt...they were totally uninterested in winning the game...

Guest Foxhill Owl

I dunno what these fookers watch sometimes....Peterborough never offered owt in regards to making a game of it....Wednesday p*ssed me off by not throwing more forward as well to be honest...but Antonio..LLiera an a couple of others could have put us out of sight before half time....At 1-0...I thought it won...in fact we looked far more comfy at 1-0 than we did at 2-0...I was honestly surprised when they scored...and I usually expect it....If Ferguson thinks Peterborough deserved anything...he needs his bumps felt...they were totally uninterested in winning the game...

Well there was only 3 mins between 2-0 n 2-1

We had over five mins injury time

That was more than enough

Their lad who got stretchered off was on the floor over 5 mins. What with substitutions and 3 goal clebrations I was expecting about 9 minutes.

Anyway when it comes to moaning about refs etc, DJ more than holds his own.