Darren Ferguson = Idiot

Sorry I've just seen an interview with this idiot. Apparently we didn't cause them any problems they had control if the possession and he thought they did enough to get something out of the game.

Now don't get me wrong but ffs. If we could hit the bloody net we would have hammered them. Llera 2 free headers and 1 saved, Antonio at least twice plus 3 decent penalty shouts.

They had very little all game.

Can't stand the little twerp.

Rant over.

Sorry I've just seen an interview with this idiot. Apparently we didn't cause them any problems they had control if the possession and he thought they did enough to get something out of the game.

Now don't get me wrong but ffs. If we could hit the bloody net we would have hammered them. Llera 2 free headers and 1 saved, Antonio at least twice plus 3 decent penalty shouts.

They had very little all game.

Can't stand the little twerp.

Rant over.

Yeah I heard that interview too, sour grapes really, Peterboro didn't really hurt us apart from their deflected goal, don't get me wrong we wasn't great today but they were p1ss poor imo.

He is a complete nob, goes to the same gym as a couple of my mates and gives it billy big balls. He talks poo poo all the time down here. Interestingly the Peterborough Evening Telegraph report paints a different picture to Ferguson and they give a correct version of events today.

Today was poor from both sides, but we played well against Leeds and well against Blackburn (after the first 20 minutes) and ended up with 1 point from the two games. Today we were poor (but not as poor as Peterborough were) and we earn 3 points, sometimes results are more important than the performance, today was one of those days.

I sit just behind the bench. At one point some bloke behind me shouted 'Oi Daddy's boy! You'll never be a Sir!!' Everyone had a good chuckle at that. Was hilarious to see him moaning about the added time just like Ferguson Snr...except the officials don't give a monkeys about Darren.

Just like his dad, as the final whistle went pointing to his watch as if to say there should be more time left.

Must admit I was pleased when it was only 5 minutes, I expected more. As for his team, they offered little. Came with a spoiling plan and were just trying to hit the ball in behind us as there only means of attack.(which didn't work)

Must admit I was pleased when it was only 5 minutes, I expected more. As for his team, they offered little. Came with a spoiling plan and were just trying to hit the ball in behind us as there only means of attack.(which didn't work)

Me too, in fact when he blew for full time I couldn't believe it, I thought there were still minutes left.

At the end of the game he was in the centre circle, obviously having some altercation with the officials.

Went on for some time.

No idea what he was complaining about.

I assume he was complaining?

Wanted to know why there wasn't 7 minutes of injury time ?