Which match that you couldn't get to do you wish you did?

I would also loved to have seen Mark Crossley score the final minute equaliser against S***hampton. I was in Karachi at the time. Funnily enough playing football on the jetty against a scummer fan who was bragging about being 3-1 in the second half. Had to laugh when I heard the rest.

Guest Retfordowl74

Middlesbro at home in the late 90's, the game was moved to a sunday and i couldnt get, think we lost 1-0 but not sure, it was the only home game in a 12 year spell that i missed.

and blackburn away league cup semi in 93... still remember the guy bouncing up and down in the away end with his crutches in the air everytime we scored!!

The win at Bumhole Lane and the comeback last season at the Lane would be my two.

Oh and I wish I hadn't gone to the toilet on 74 minutes against the Oinkers at Hillsborough last season.

This is why I refuse to go during the match. I would rather wee wee myself than miss a kick of the ball (or header in this case!)

I remember going to this and remember that nothing to remember happened.

That's not what the acclaimed pundits said about the game.

'A truly scintillating game of football from two outstanding footballing sides' Des Lynam, 2004

'One of the best, if not the best game I've ever had the privilege to witness' Martin Tyler, 2004

'One heck of a tussle, culminating in an incredible nil nil draw at Hillsborough' James Richardson, 2004

'Words fail me, it was that good' Pele, 2004

I'll take their thoughts on the game ahead of yours.

Edited by Orlando_Trustful

Boxing Day Massacre - I was 1 year old and still have not forgiven my Dad for not taking me!

Blackburn 2 - 4 Wednesday (League Cup Semi '93) - Couldn't get a ticket but watched it on the box. The best 25 minute spell of footbal we have produced in my lifetime. Also, the sight of that lad with the crutches celebrating wildly after every goal will live with me forever.

Guest Sailmaker

The FA Cup semi-final thrashing of Sheffield United in 1993.

I was working as a security guard and had to make do with watching it in a pub in Hell...I mean Hull. Err nerr!

1966 cup-final ,went to every round all away and couldnt get a ticket .....was one very gutted 12 year old

Just gonna say the same. What happened to all the tickets for that game as only a small band of Wednesday fans seemed to make it? As you I went to every single game prior to that one and too was totally gutted. Knowing what I know now I should have gone anyway and waited for the Everton coach to arrive, pick out Trebilcock (or however you spell his name) trip him up and stamp on him hard enough so he could'nt play.

Any of the Wembley visits in 91 and 93 (apart from maybe the FA Cup final replay). My dad worked a lot of Saturdays at the time and we couldn't make any of them but he promised me the next time we went to Wembley he'd take me.......and we're still waiting nearly 20 years on.

Other than that the Bramall Lane win in 2009 and draw last season as well as Brentford away last season (and staying in London to watch the pigs draw with Stevenage as part of the package).

Just gonna say the same. What happened to all the tickets for that game as only a small band of Wednesday fans seemed to make it? As you I went to every single game prior to that one and too was totally gutted. Knowing what I know now I should have gone anyway and waited for the Everton coach to arrive, pick out Trebilcock (or however you spell his name) trip him up and stamp on him hard enough so he could'nt play.

eric taylor decided they would only except postal applications and think they got over 100k requests for 15k tickets .i was one of the unlucky ones ,my uncle who'd never been to hillsboro got one and i didnt speak to the 2hat for years after .