Play-offs

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

The confidence remained in the team even though we weren't getting results- it'll be oozing out of the team again now. I don't normally predict but I wouldn't be surprised if we go on a good run in the next few months on the back of today's win.

Its not simply results..look at the improvement in performance...thats the acid test, and Wednesday are finding their feet....I'm not whitterin' on a bout playoffs, but we are a match for most in this league....believe....its turning....

As always asteener gets it bob on. this result has been coming for a couple of weeks. Yes maybe the right team to play at the right time but how many (me included) were gutted that Jewell left in the week and expected a back lash? Next weeks now massive because two more good results will see the season kick off. DJs done good in checking out his options early season. Now getting his side sorted and we will go on from this.

Guest over the line

FFS, lets enjoy this win and see how we do next week. We need to get clear of the bottom 3 as quickly as possible.

The concerning thing here is about two thirds of you actually believe it. You just beat worst team in division.How many points have you taken off teams in top half. No wonder your seen as a joke

The concerning thing here is about two thirds of you actually believe it. You just beat worst team in division.How many points have you taken off teams in top half. No wonder your seen as a joke

Yeah but we're in a division above you lot and soon to be two lol