Ryan Lowe & Otsemobor

Guest CowshedLad

Never quite understood the spunkfest over Lowe to be honest, he's far from "awful" though.

Otsemobor is a mountain of muscle, those "moobs" you speak of are massive pecks with diamond encrusted nipples on them. And he IS fast as ****......just pulls a muscle every 50 yards.

Darren Potter remains one of my most hated Wednesday players. I relished the game when we played you at Hillsborough and Semedo made crab sticks out of him.

Were you at the game? Apart from two wayward shots, he never put a foot wrong....despite all the predictable booing.

Lowe is a player who will play off the atmosphere around the ground, and appreciates good support which makes him put that extra bit of effort in.

Was surprised when he left for MK Dons because of that..

and I'm not surprised he's flopped.

With us, he was a very clever player and became a bit of a fans favourite, without scoring loads and loads.

I've only ever seen Otsemobor play one good game for us, and was surprised he ended up at a high end league one side.

Can't really defend, can't really attack...

Darren Potter is one of the worst central midfielders I've ever seen for us in recent years.

Each and every one of our central midfielders are better than him in my opinion.

Lowe is a player who will play off the atmosphere around the ground, and appreciates good support which makes him put that extra bit of effort in.

With us, he was a very clever player and became a bit of a fans favourite, without scoring loads and loads.

I've only ever seen Otsemobor play one good game for us, and was surprised he ended up at a high end league one side.

Darren Potter is one of the worst central midfielders I've ever seen for us in recent years.

Each and every one of our central midfielders are better than him in my opinion.

i think you do lowe a miss service there mate .....30 odd goals for bury was not done on the back of the atmos at gigg lane.

Were you at the game? Apart from two wayward shots, he never put a foot wrong....despite all the predictable booing.

He was totally ineffective.

Surprised Lowe didn't go on loan to Tranmere, not sure why it fell through, but would have suited him down to the ground.

Edited by eckington owl

AND HALF OF THE CROWD TOO...

Edited by dnhc