Ryan Lowe & Otsemobor

Guest CowshedLad

Guest Stereophonics

Otsemebor isn't very good but Lowe is too good for MK Dons. Your other strikers are hardly tearing up any trees either so maybe the problem lies somewhere else in your team?

Otsemebor is no where near good enough not for this division and always has got realeased where ever he has been in the last 6 years and you can tell why. hes injury prone and unreliable. Ryan Lowe just hasnt got anything to offer. slow, small and doesnt win headers and therefore every 'Out' form DJ has beeen a good decision. its a good job we didnt let go of COG because hes our top goalscorer and its a good job we didnt get rid off Daniel Jones as hes been good whenever hes played so its been good decisions from DJ

:tango: I can actually see his moobs as he runs. Definately not fast.

:laugh:

Moobs?

Have you seen him with his shirt off?

He's built like a brick sh1thouse.

He was very inconsistent for us and definitely had more bad games than good. He did however have a brilliant spell at right back for about 5 games and everyone was raving about him.

Not sure how you can slag Lowe off when Alan Smith gets picked every week?

As others have said Ryan Lowe's problem is he doesn't have age on his side, he did seem to make good runs but he lacks the strength and pace. Also for me his finishing was never good enough. He'll always get lauded by our fans as he gave 100% and appreciated he was at the biggest club he'll ever play for and he was and is a really sound bloke. But it seemed like he was raising his game playing for us and when he did have an average game that's get hidden as they were people like Antonio, Madine, Marshall to get the goals instead but when he goes to another team without those players he seen as coming from a big club and a lot is expected of him but he lacks the ability to boss or have a great impact on games at League level 1 these days. But even taking those points into account I'd have thought he would have still made a decent squad player

Guest silvergusy

Otsemobor is not good enough anymore, too many injuries in too many years. Lowe is past his best.

I'm sure you didn't expect them to take the division by storm, couldn't get a run in our side last year when we were in the same league.

Why did we take them from you?

They are both so so dire.

:tango:

You were on here enough last season to have picked that up before you even signed them surely?

Best of luck for the rest of the season btw!

Never quite understood the spunkfest over Lowe to be honest, he's far from "awful" though.

Otsemobor is a mountain of muscle, those "moobs" you speak of are massive pecks with diamond encrusted nipples on them. And he IS fast as ****......just pulls a muscle every 50 yards.

Darren Potter remains one of my most hated Wednesday players. I relished the game when we played you at Hillsborough and Semedo made crab sticks out of him.

Never quite understood the spunkfest over Lowe to be honest, he's far from "awful" though.

Otsemobor is a mountain of muscle, those "moobs" you speak of are massive pecks with diamond encrusted nipples on them. And he IS fast as ****......just pulls a muscle every 50 yards.

Darren Potter remains one of my most hated Wednesday players. I relished the game when we played you at Hillsborough and Semedo made crab sticks out of him.

how anyone can say otsemobor is fast as fvuk is beyong me , the guy never crossed the half way line .... terrible terrible player good luck , with him in your first team you will need it