Seriously where do we go from here

After a magnificent performance the other night, to come back home and get a performance/result like this against a team like Hull is gutting.

We're not turning the corner as we had hoped, it is looking more and more like this is not a blip, but a full blown relegation battle.

I really like DJ, but it's looking more and more like he doesn't have the answers. I really expected much more to be honest.

Guest utOwlz

I feel sick at the thought of League 1 again, are there 3 worse teams in this league than us, If so who? Because at the moment were relegation fodder, still a LONG WAY to go though.

Something has to give soon, either we get back to winnings ways or DJ will get sacked. Got another 2 weeks now to think about another defeat and this run were on, im already dreading the Leeds game. :sad:

Guest wilyfox

yes we're a division higher, but i still wouldn't expect MM to cut DJ anymore slack than he did for GM - whom was sacked following 2 wins from 10; and what does DJ have...?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

DJ has to go, its the only way to stop the rot. A new man could give the whole squad a clean slate and pick players on form etc rather on past reputations or favouritism. DJ has lost the dressing room and last seasons team spirit. :(

After a magnificent performance the other night, to come back home and get a performance/result like this against a team like Hull is gutting.

We're not turning the corner as we had hoped, it is looking more and more like this is not a blip, but a full blown relegation battle

We were the better team by far first half and i Llera's header crossed the line but not seen by officials. Cast iron penalty waved away by the referee in the second half and failed to put away our chances. Hull upped the tempo second half but even with their goal from their only shot on target we were robbed. Dont lose faith