TAXI ! For Jones

Guest StamfordOwl

I think its time for him. 1 point out of 21 is it..... simply not good enough AT ALL! thanks but no thanks! Bring back big ron!

I think DJ opted for the safe bet today going for 4-5-1, and it has cost us the game. Bothroyd is not a winger, either he plays up front or goes on the bench. JJ should have started instead. Antonio should also play on the right. If you watch the Burnley game, if Antonio had the same chances on his right peg he would have scored a hatrick. Antonio was moved to make way for Bothroyd. DJ tactics is costing us dearly.

It's reached that point where everyone is high in expertise and low on respect.

How depressing.

I think the most depressing thing that you seem unwilling to address is we've got precisely one point from the last possible 21. Is that the fans' fault?

Guest utOwlz

I think DJ opted for the safe bet today going for 4-5-1, and it has cost us the game. Bothroyd is not a winger, either he plays up front or goes on the bench. JJ should have started instead. Antonio should also play on the right. If you watch the Burnley game, if Antonio had the same chances on his right peg he would have scored a hatrick. Antonio was moved to make way for Bothroyd. DJ tactics is costing us dearly.

Have to agree. I dont have a promble us playing 4-5-1 away from home to make us harder to beat, but at home we have to go with 2 up top surely. We have to go all out for wins at home, his safe tactics today has cost us imo.

Bang on. We set up for a draw - possibly understandable to an extent. But we lacked tempo and Bothroyd and Antonio were obviously told not to run over the half way line.

It's reached that point where everyone is high in expertise and low on respect.

How depressing.

i don't think, people think they are experts, but they certainly are depressed

As for respect this is proffesional football he is being paid a lot of money and has had vast

resources made available , he's not my grandad

Dave Jones didn't become a bad manager over night, 19 unbeaten proves this but something has to give, Terry Burton leaving had an affect!

^^^^ this, breaking up a winning management team can have a huge effect. Fergie has experienced it, as has Wenger (obviously not as huge as they both have world class/beater squads)

As you know I've been defending Jones on here. He got it completely wrong tactics wise today. Played for a draw IMO.

Should not have put 2 up front instead of playing Madine upfront on his own...that's not madines game. Thought we looked better at the back, But the way we were setup put the back four under too much pressure.

Hope to god he does turn it around, but I'm not sure he will get the chance.

Bolloc*s

Its Time, simply not doing what he's paid to , bad signings have saddled us with players on big contracts who, same as Jones aren't good enough and this run of results cannot carry on , and he seems powerless to halt it

Thanks but no Thanks Dave

Did you go? It was a game that we controlled for long periods. We had what looked like a goal and a penalty disallowed. We were the better team but were unlucky to lose.

I don't understand all the get megson back stuff. We lost 4 in a row under megson at a vital point in the season, and we were heading for p offs at best. And the football was reyt boring.

Getting megson back would be ridiculous

Did you go? It was a game that we controlled for long periods. We had what looked like a goal and a penalty disallowed. We were the better team but were unlucky to lose.

No we didn't. The 'pen' claim looked like a dive to me, the 'goal' never crossed the line - and they had three good chances before they scored. We didn't manage one shot on target in the second half - yet still only had one up front.

We had 50-50 possesion, less corners and nothing in the second half.