TAXI ! For Jones

Its Time, simply not doing what he's paid to , bad signings have saddled us with players on big contracts who, same as Jones aren't good enough and this run of results cannot carry on , and he seems powerless to halt it

Thanks but no Thanks Dave

Guest wilyfox

it's not just the results that trouble me; we don't look capable of winning at the moment - and with the players we have, that's a worry.

Guest utOwlz

Its not like we have one of the smallest budget either, we should be doing better than this, i honestly cant see our next win the way we have been playing for the last 2months. Im undecided weather Jones needs to go now though, who would come in?

Gutted today.

I said this in another thread -

As I said in pre-season, I'd be happy with 4th bottom and I think we have enough to achieve that ... If we hadn't weakened our defence over the summer.

If we go down, it doesn't have to mean DJ needs to go - We are a League 1 to Championship yoyo club afterall

We need to be showing progresss though - The club has progressed in many respects over the summer ... Up the pace & lower the age of our backline, with saleable assets like Batth and I think the club will have progressed this year.

However, yet another bust up between team mates, it makes me wonder what is going on in the dressing room :wacko:

Guest utOwlz

I said this in another thread -

As I said in pre-season, I'd be happy with 4th bottom and I think we have enough to achieve that ... If we hadn't weakened our defence over the summer.

If we go down, it doesn't have to mean DJ needs to go - We are a League 1 to Championship yoyo club afterall

We need to be showing progresss though - The club has progressed in many respects over the summer ... Up the pace & lower the age of our backline, with saleable assets like Batth and I think the club will have progressed this year.

However, yet another bust up between team mates, it makes me wonder what is going on in the dressing room :wacko:

I wasnt there today, what bust up are you talking about? We sounded poor on the player commentary though

Guest chuckie4570

Dave Jones didn't become a bad manager over night, 19 unbeaten proves this but something has to give, Terry Burton leaving had an affect!

We know for a FACT that Jones is a good manager, certainly the best we had since Big Ron's 2'nd stint here. He proved it for last 15 years.

Come on now guys, I know that no one likes loosing, but lets be smart now and get behind manager and team.

McCarthys job now

I concur. If he will come (he's supposedly holding out for a Premiership return). There will be the usual bolleaux talked on here about them not wanting him (probably because he played for Barnsley or some other nonsense!) but this team needs someone organised who has the fear factor.

Edited by Almat