TAXI ! For Jones

I don't understand all the get megson back stuff. We lost 4 in a row under megson at a vital point in the season, and we were heading for p offs at best. And the football was reyt boring.

Getting megson back would be ridiculous

All last season needed was getting in Antonio. Megson got him in and then was sacked.

obviously we're in a bad spot but football fans don't half have short memories. he deserves more time to sort it out. and who exactly would we replace him with?

obviously we're in a bad spot but football fans don't half have short memories. he deserves more time to sort it out. and who exactly would we replace him with?

Jesus??

It did cross the line.

No we didn't. The 'pen' claim looked like a dive to me, the 'goal' never crossed the line - and they had three good chances before they scored. We didn't manage one shot on target in the second half - yet still only had one up front.

We had 50-50 possesion, less corners and nothing in the second half.

No we didn't. The 'pen' claim looked like a dive to me, the 'goal' never crossed the line - and they had three good chances before they scored. We didn't manage one shot on target in the second half - yet still only had one up front.

We had 50-50 possesion, less corners and nothing in the second half.

Yes we did. Antonio was goal side and the defender was very clumsy in his challenge - in this respect, no difference to the penalty the JJ conceded last home game. The ball was over the line. Antonio was a midfielder when defending but was the second a attacker when we attacked.

I've called for more Managers to be removed over the years than I can remember, but really ? Sack the Manager who got us promotion, after just 10 games ?

It's laughable.

Serious questions need asking, but I think Meggo getting the boot when he did has sent everyone mental.

If we win the next two, it will be 'Dave Jones's barmy army' again.

Personally, I'd section you all.

:ghoulguy::biggrin:

Its early in the season so dropping point isnt too much of a worry. Unless the expectation mid table at best?

MID TABLE !!! Are you mad , at this rate we'll be relegated by mid Jan , seriously though it needs to turn and quick

MM won't take much more of this bad luck cr@p for too long