TAXI ! For Jones

Guest Triplej2

Did you go? It was a game that we controlled for long periods. We had what looked like a goal and a penalty disallowed. We were the better team but were unlucky to lose.

Absolutely deluded.

Set up for a draw and played with no tempo.

We don't press enough and look toothless.

Absolutely spot on.

It is worrying that he can't seem to stop the rot.

Guest mozzyblue

TIME FOR DJ TO GO. HE IS CLUELESS TACTICALLY AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO SET THE TEAM OUT.

THE PLAYERS HE HAS BROUGH IN ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND HAVE TORN THE HEART OUT OF THE TEAM MEGSON BUILT UP.

GET JONES OUT BEFORE RELEGATION IS A CERTAINTY.

JONES OUT

Guest Triplej2

How? Come on - explain yourself.

Because we never controlled the game today, even in the better first half it was very even. Second half they controlled it.

Also you say we were the better team, we most definitely weren't.

Finally you say we were unlucky not to win and that's just not true, there was nothing in that game which suggested we should have won.

Because we never controlled the game today, even in the better first half it was very even. Second half they controlled it.

Also you say we were the better team, we most definitely weren't.

Finally you say we were unlucky not to win and that's just not true, there was nothing in that game which suggested we should have won.

You've just expressed opinion there and not stated any facts to back up your assertion that I am deluded.

Guest Triplej2

You've just expressed opinion there and not stated any facts to back up your assertion that I am deluded.

If you believe those things are true you're either deluded or know flip all about football. Soz.

Guest Triplej2

That's just arrogant. I hate the 'know flip all about football' cop out of a retort. wee wee poor!

I'm not saying you don't know flip all, I'm saying you EITHER know flip all or you're deluded. I'd go for deluded if I were you :biggrin:

I'll take the pepsi challenge on any of your claims!

We controlled large parts of the game - Really?

We were the better side - Definitely not!

We were unlucky not to win - No way in a million!

I'm sorry but you're just wrong on all 3 in this case.

We can all be expert analysts after the game. We lost and these loses can't continue.

How many more games do we lose before enough is enough ?

I really hope for our sakes that DJ turns it around before it is too late.

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I don't think he can and will be gone before the end of the month.

MM isn't in this for the long term or even mid term. Can't see him being at Wednesday beyond 2 more seasons after this one. He will have had plans to be seriously knocking on the door of the Premier League by then in order to make a good profit on his acquisition of us. In the relegation zone now and even a win won't get us out of it. Where a win is even coming from is another story. If we are relegated he's financially wasted his time here. He's in business and in it for the profit (and that's fine having sorted us out) He won't want Wednesday in trouble of relegation heading into Christmas. May well give Jones another few matches as he is his man but another 2-3 losses on the bounce and I think Milan will be seeking changes.

Guest caskey

So much inner fighting on here that i'm getting a nose bleed. I use to like reading Owlstalk.

For the record i think some of you lot need to change your tampax, it's only October for gods sake. We went 10 without winning last season and still finished 10th. It's early days still. Chill out people.

Oh and gary megson

Edited by caskey

I'm not saying you don't know flip all, I'm saying you EITHER know flip all or you're deluded. I'd go for deluded if I were you :biggrin:

I'll take the pepsi challenge on any of your claims!

We controlled large parts of the game - Really?

We were the better side - Definitely not!

We were unlucky not to win - No way in a million!

I'm sorry but you're just wrong on all 3 in this case.

I think we should agree to disagree. Maybe if we both watched the game again now we'd both have an opinion that's closure to each others.

So much inner fighting on here that i'm getting a nose bleed. I use to like reading Owlstalk.

For the record i think some of you lot need to change your tampax, it's only October for gods sake. We went 10 without winning last season and still finished 10th. It's early days still. Chill out people.

Oh and gary megson

You make some valid points mate but the fact remains we are looking clueless and I can't see where this slide will end

I think DJ has now completely lost the plot.

Set up for a draw and played with no tempo.

Yep, Hull were the poorest team we've played at home and we showed no ambition at all.

Bothroyd played well but had zero effect on the game from where he was playing.

Awful thinking from Jones, frightened of conceding and when we did we had nothing.

We are now playing COG up front on his own when he couldn't get a game in the last 2 months in League 1.

I'm sure MM is as puzzled as I am.