Enough is enough

anybody who's played sport and been on the bench knows the frustration that madine would be feeling...

so him kicking a bottle or advertising board for me just shows he wanted to be out there in the mix of it all...

it's a very, very fine line when it comes to abuse of your own players, especially one that's only just arrived...

we have an element amongst our support, and on here that ARE CERTAIN that bywater should replace kirkland, and will criticise and blame kirkland for everything that happens in our half of the field...

as for taylor, as i've posted previous, i'm not sure he isn't too similar a type of player gardener is...

BUT anyway he doesn't need hounding and abusing...

it's only 2 weeks ago bothroyd was booed off , now fitter, and playing a different role, in a different set up, he's fitting in...

if result's permit, DJ should have time to get his best side together, and then hopefully we see better results...

BUT booing taylor, whilst doing his confidence no good, will also likely undermine his defensive partner, the defence, and whole team...

do you not think other players are thinking they're onto taylor for now, but when they've hounded him out...

IS IT ME NEXT???...if our players become scared to play at, or near home, it will be a long season...

Edited by dnhc

There's no doubt Dave Jones is a good manager. His track record shows this. I do believe he needs time to sort things out and get a settled back four. However a loss on Saturday against Hull, and we'll have taken 1 point from the last 21. That is what the chairman will see. This is our first season back in the Championship, so there was a chance it was going to be difficult. The players are starting to show signs of gelling. The are some positive to take. We need to stop being doom and gloom merchants.

All the best to Dave Jones and the lads for Saturday, and hope they get three points! UTO.

Take on board what you say.

You say that people who spend there money goin home and away, yeah?

What if my opinion is that Pecnik is absolutely dire? Do I lie- or just not share my opinion with those who maybe interested?

If the players read it, fair enough-they get paid alot, so should be able to take the criticism when its justified. Afterall were paying their wages, if your boss aint happy with your work-he will tell you.

I think ppl need to get a grip on reality. Seriously, so what if some ppl post crap. If ppl don't like what others post then call them a stinky flaps and move on from it. You can't delete a post or thread just because some ppl think it's stupid. It's call freedom of speech. As long as it's not slander or libel and going to get ppl/the forum in trouble then what's the problem. I've read some reyt sh!te on here and I've probably posted some reyt sh!te (even tho I'm one of Gazza's magical 5%). Just let ppl get on with it

Guest pops55

I think ppl need to get a grip on reality. Seriously, so what if some ppl post crap. If ppl don't like what others post then call them a stinky flaps and move on from it. You can't delete a post or thread just because some ppl think it's stupid. It's call freedom of speech. As long as it's not slander or libel and going to get ppl/the forum in trouble then what's the problem. I've read some reyt sh!te on here and I've probably posted some reyt sh!te (even tho I'm one of Gazza's magical 5%). Just let ppl get on with it

This ^^^^^

Take on board what you say.

You say that people who spend there money goin home and away, yeah?

What if my opinion is that Pecnik is absolutely dire? Do I lie- or just not share my opinion with those who maybe interested?

If the players read it, fair enough-they get paid alot, so should be able to take the criticism when its justified. Afterall were paying their wages, if your boss aint happy with your work-he will tell you.

And This^^^^^

The sort of posters that think we would be in the premiership and Europe if it wasn't for our moaning negative posters. Just getting sick of people putting our fans down.

this

the crap run weve been on has been blamed on the fans more than the players or manager