DJ loves Sheffield Wednesday

Guest firewall

A refreshingly good peice of Journalism that.

The names were correct, the team was correct and no spelling mistakes. And the journalist actually interviewed someone - instead of making it up or waiting until its old news. Well done

I agree. It's a very good read and great to see a little more of how Jones thinks. It makes me believe anything is possible. It's still going to be a tough and long season, but if he can instil the same desire he has in to the players, we will show that fighting spirit again and who knows where that will take us.

Guest PrincessWendy

Yes! I really enjoyed reading that and it's good to bask - and see DJ bask - in the glory, but (being a bit of a basdart) it's worth remembering that what we all like reading and hearing might not always equal truth. Journalists are toerags who will do anything to sell copy. We know this, but it's useful to keep it in mind for future reference when the waters (as they must) get muddied.

Bless you.

HRH Wendy

Love this quote:

“I spoke to their manager, Gary Waddock, as we came out,” said Jones. “He was in awe of it. I’d seen it before here, to a certain degree, when I brought teams here. But nothing like that.

“Gary came up to me and said with a big smile on his face, ‘This is unbelievable, just like our place on a Saturday’.

Edited by i used to be sc_owl

Yes! I really enjoyed reading that and it's good to bask - and see DJ bask - in the glory, but (being a bit of a basdart) it's worth remembering that what we all like reading and hearing might not always equal truth. Journalists are toerags who will do anything to sell copy. We know this, but it's useful to keep it in mind for future reference when the waters (as they must) get muddied.

Bless you.

HRH Wendy

:laugh:

Princess Wendy! Wendy as in the girls name other naughty teams call us?

That is just so clever. Who's a clever boy ay? Who's a clever boy? Yes you are! Yes you are!

I love Milans reverse psychology.

If you think you're too good for league one, then that must mean we won't be in it very long.

I know his reputation of quickly pulling the trigger, but I love his huge demands of success in achieving our goals.

Amazing isn't it.

'I'm too good for League One'

'Prove it'

13 unbeaten games later...

'alright alright Dave, calm down, we get it now' as Milan drags DJ kicking away from the pigs lifeless corpse.