the "other team"

Used to support Wednesday reserves, but since they disbanded, I only support Wednesday.

Been to all 92 grounds(or had done until Fleetwood Crawley and Stevenage came into league) and I respect them all, especially the smaller clubs with their merry band of fans. But I don't support anyone else.

Could never support a 'television' side(Man U Celtic Liverpool etc). They-and their gloryhunting fans- wee wee me off big-time.

Used to love watching spurs with hoddle so still have a soft spot for them.

Berwick rangers "english" team in Scotland.

used to be in the Celtic Supporters club Sheffield branch and went up a couple of times but got fed up of the religious crap at games so not that bothered about them anymore but liked them as a kid because of there kit.

Forfar Athletic....don't know why.

Exactly the same Paddy.

I haven't got a clue why, i couldn't even tell you the colours they play in, never mind where they play.

But i always look to see how they have gone on, weird.

Best mate at school was Gary Jones, son of Mark Jones, centre half killed in Munich air disaster. Got free tickets to Man U v Wednesday at Old Trafford in '67 and met that great team before the match.In the changing rooms with 15 minutes to KO. George Best still in his suit outside signing autographs! Unfortunately Matt Busby didn't realise I was a Wednesday fan and asked me if I wanted to play for Barnsley when I was older. i didn't like to tell him that I was expecting a Wednesday win that day. It was 2-0 to the Mancs with Bob Charlton chipping Ron Springett from by the half way line. Still look back with fondness at that team but hate the cynical Fergie era.

Did my College years at wolverhampton and went to a fair few games so I still check out their results despiting getting a battering on the South Bank for daring to applaud an away goal by Stoke. also got punched by a gang of Wolves fans walking through town with Wednesday scarf on, on mi way to station to see Wednesday down at Oxford. Probably thought I was Brum. My mate gave up his scarf but I hung on to mine. As I scraped meself off the floor, my mate said 'you should have given 'em your scarf.' '

'Why?' says I.

'Because the lad stood behind you had just pulled out a knife!'

Thanks a bundle for telling me. That's what mates are for eh? Still look for the Wolves though. Never forget the '68 season when they got into Div1 and came to Hillsborough, sunny day with gold shirts everywhere singing 'All you need is Wolves' [All you need is Love]..Good memories.

Exactly the same Paddy.

I haven't got a clue why, i couldn't even tell you the colours they play in, never mind where they play.

But i always look to see how they have gone on, weird.

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Cowdenbeath simply cus one season when I was about 10 they conceded about 125 goals and got 5 points, me and my mate thought it was funny as flip