the "other team"

obviously we all follow the wednesday on here but was just wondering which other teams you have a soft spot for or whose results you keep a look out for and why

personally mine are

EVERTON-just enjoy watching them and although havent won anything in donkeys years think there a well set up premier league team

ABERDEEN-used to go to matches with the ex's dad

OLDHAM -born there

obviously we all follow the wednesday on here but was just wondering which other teams you have a soft spot for or whose results you keep a look out for and why

personally mine are

EVERTON-just enjoy watching them and although havent won anything in donkeys years think there a well set up premier league team

ABERDEEN-used to go to matches with the ex's dad

OLDHAM -born there

Enjoy watching Everton!! Christ - maybe when they had Lineker, Sharp, Steven, etc.

Before they got rich, had a soft spot for Man City. My dad told me that we played them on the last game one saeason and we needed to win to stay up and they tried to help us but because we were so poo pooe we still lost. Not sure when it was.

You mean they tried to throw the match for us? :st2:

My only other team is Seattle Seahawks in the NFL. Yeah I know it's not really football. Can't bring myself to have another proper football team.

I have a soft spot for Exeter City but that is purely down to Steve Flack being awesome on some ancient PS1 football management game!

As i said no one at all in england, but know a few dutch so been to den haag a few times, also brondby my cousin lives over there, they still abit in 80s england tbf, good lads tho.

Hibs - Scottish family connections. Used to follow them more closely when I lived in Scotland, but now just assume they've lost unless informed otherwise.

Palermo - Italian side of the family are from there.. and I love the pink shirts. Pastore was class.

Middlesbrough - was born there, but moved after 5 months and haven't been back since. Still check their results though.

Luton - went to school in Bedford. Would like to see them back in the league.

Forest - went to Nottingham Uni, occasionally go to the City Ground if friends are going, and there's a free ticket.

Matlock Town - local side

Dislike the pigs, Derby, Leeds, the Old Firm, Hearts, Watford, Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Only really care about Wednesday though. Take an interest in the others, but it doesn't really affect me.

Guest @DSapeyOwl

cant blame them after the way the miners welfare shafted them, the field full of dogshyte on old road will do for now...

To a certain extent! My mate's dad plays for them. I want them to get the Old ground back then I'll go every now and then. Loved that ground