the "other team"

Guest @DSapeyOwl

yep the ground was ideal, but they have another team playing there now dunt they?......................The club secretary still says they'll have nothing to do with the welfare,

Article hear about them....good read

http://backpagefootb...are-back/46426/

Got no idea to be honest. I just think they should at least play seomwhere in Denaby or try to get the ground back. Last I heard it was council owned

There are teams I don't like because of their arrogant fans:

Man Utd

Newcastle

Liverpool

Leeds

Arsenal

There are teams I don't like because of their arrogant fans:

Man Utd

Newcastle

Liverpool

Leeds

Arsenal

Newcastle fans are the worst in my eyes. They consider themselves world beaters and make out they have a full stadium every week at any level.

Reallity is they have won nothing and their attendances at lower levels were average.

Barcelona.if your bear in mind that Real Madrid has strong links to General Franco's Fascist regime and Catlonia suffered under him and that the white shirts are tainted with the blood of thousands.

Other Sports: Sheffield Steelers Ice Hockey and Pittsburgh Steelers NFL .

Newcastle fans are the worst in my eyes. They consider themselves world beaters and make out they have a full stadium every week at any level.

Reallity is they have won nothing and their attendances at lower levels were average.

Bang on.

I dint use to mind em until i lived here flippinghate em now.

yep the ground was ideal, but they have another team playing there now dunt they?......................The club secretary still says they'll have nothing to do with the welfare,

Article hear about them....good read

http://backpagefootb...are-back/46426/

I work with Denaby United's manager, they played Donny under 21's the other night and they were over 500 at Old Road to watch

:st2:

Lot of politics involved with people who run Welfare, heard a rumour new team playing there were gonna be called FC United Of Denaby :tango:

Guest Kim The Viking Olsen

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Newcastle fans are no different to any others, they have their idiots who think they are the biggest team in the world (usually the gurning nobs that appear on sky when they sign a player) but 99% of them are like the rest of us football fans, realists. I've spent a lot of time their and they are actually the most pessimistic bunch of fans i've ever come across.