the "other team"

obviously we all follow the wednesday on here but was just wondering which other teams you have a soft spot for or whose results you keep a look out for and why

personally mine are

EVERTON-just enjoy watching them and although havent won anything in donkeys years think there a well set up premier league team

ABERDEEN-used to go to matches with the ex's dad

OLDHAM -born there

Edited by Greenhgate Owl

Guest JonTheOwl66

Tottenham - Love the way they play.

Real Madrid - Always preferred their style to Barcelona.

Wycombe - Has to be said after that final game last year, top team and wish them the best of luck.

I only support Sheffield Wednesday but I look out for Newport County as I see a couple of games a season when I can't see us play. I also look out for the Devon club results and the Welsh clubs and as stated I wish Wycombe the very best but it means nothing compared to Wednesday.

Only Wednesday for me.

I do like Barcelona as well, have looked out for them since visiting the fantastic city and the stadium back in the mid 80s (no glory hunting, their star striker at the time was Steve Archibald!). It's not the same though - I get more bothered by Wednesday losing in the JPT than I do by Barca losing in the Champions League Final.

i've always had respect for Man u simply for the way they've developed the club over the last 30 years or so. They have had a manager who they've stuck with and establish an air of invincibility which fergi promotes. The glaser thing has let them down somewhat but reflcets modern day football in general. Also they have always struggled to beat us over the last 30 years and this clearly helps :tango:

Obviously England as well

I go to a couple of Villa games a season with my mate from Birmingham and he attends Hillsborough a couple of times. I have got a distaste for Birmingham City fans as they have the same chip on their shoulders as Blunts and are full of hatred.

My favourite foreign team is Espanol.

I always look out for ManU

Ever since they won that final with solsjear and sheringham in injury time I have liked them.

Not saying they are my second team or owt. I only have one obsession and that is wednesday.

Edited by Beholder