Weaver

Bennett

Kyle

Fletcher

Lavery

Keepers - fine, looks like Weaver is headed out

Defence - Need a centre back, D.Jones can leave too

Midfield - Need one more winger for me. Prutton, Coke and M.Jones to leave

Forwards - Need at least one more striker, if not two.

Guest Sniper1

Is Mattock meant to be at CB?

Think we need another CB, a CM especially with Linesy injured, a left winger and 2 Strikers.

Thats 5 in total, hopefully Dave Jones will see it the same.

Obviously we are looking at better than the trialists, which is good news.

Ive got a funny feeling that we have a Striker and a CM lined up, it might be Koumas but something is in the pipe line for us to ditch the trialists.

Guest -_-BobbyOrange-_-

Think it is clear what we need. I still think we are wasting Pecnik out on the wing, i would love to see him being considered in a more central role instead of a winger.

Guest foreverSWFC

Still a CB to come in, will occupy No.5 shirt, i still think it will be Danny Gabbidon.

Winger- Left midfield preferably, Treacy? Seems the most realistic at this moment in time.

Forward, now it seems Harewood hasn't got a deal, i reckon we'll bring a young lad in on loan.

Another central midfielder? Lines out for 12 weeks, perhaps Regula deal back on?

Those who can leave Bennett, Weaver for definite, no squad numbers. Coke and Daniel Jones not good enough. Prutton maybe, or DJ may keep him for his experience and personality in the dressing room, also now Lines is out he might step forward. Mike Jones i think will stay and COG both decent squad players who have impressed in pre season.

I think with the strikers, we shouldn't think of any new players as back up. I'm happy to start with Madine and Maguire, but we really need at least four strikers who are all able to slot in Last year, we always had four strikers who were very good in that division, hopefully thats what we'll get this year

Guest 19swfc71

Dave Jones does not have a habit of blowing smoke. As has been said earlier in the summer by him and Milan, first free-agents were targeted, then the focus would be outright buying targets. Having followed Dave Jones for many years, I'm sure he will splash at least $1M on the right player before the transfer window closes. Also, don't forget his track record indicates that some of his bargain buys will be worth millions in the next 12 months - great examples from Cardiff Loovens, Johnson, Chopra, Bothroyd, Whittingham. We just have to be patient a few more weeks. In Dave Jones we trust.

Still a CB to come in, will occupy No.5 shirt, i still think it will be Danny Gabbidon.

Winger- Left midfield preferably, Treacy? Seems the most realistic at this moment in time.

Forward, now it seems Harewood hasn't got a deal, i reckon we'll bring a young lad in on loan.

Another central midfielder? Lines out for 12 weeks, perhaps Regula deal back on?

Those who can leave Bennett, Weaver for definite, no squad numbers. Coke and Daniel Jones not good enough. Prutton maybe, or DJ may keep him for his experience and personality in the dressing room, also now Lines is out he might step forward. Mike Jones i think will stay and COG both decent squad players who have impressed in pre season.

Have we actually been linked anywhere with Gabbidon or are we still going off the fact that theirs an unidentified person who resembles him ever so slightly in the directors box photo?

Not too far enough.

Sounds like a striker? may have been secured on loan, so that should address the situation up front.

The injury to Lines means that we need another central midfielder and we are still lacking in the wide areas.

Final addition would be a right sided centre half.

So about four more additions and I think we are looking pretty good.

Guest foreverSWFC

Have we actually been linked anywhere with Gabbidon or are we still going off the fact that theirs an unidentified person who resembles him ever so slightly in the directors box photo?

We were linked with him in the people.

Bare in mind they broke the news on Gardner and

Lee before anyone else.