has antonio signed or not

Guest steve007

According to his Mrs, according to someone else on here, according to me, he signed at 2 o'clock yesterday.

According to Milan, who spoke to an elderly couple, according to someone else on hete, according to me, he signed yesterday.

According to DJ, he hasn't signed yet.

I'm starting to think DJ hasn't got a bloody clue when it comes to transfer activity.

Or he just doesn't like telling the media anything....

Don't you two start bickering again ffs!

I detect an undercurrent of male admiration between the two of you but ya daren't be the first to admit it.

You're both flirting and you don't know it.

Get thissens darn't t' sauna.

I think it's time they got a double room at the Travel Lodge and made up!

According to his Mrs, according to someone else on here, according to me, he signed at 2 o'clock yesterday.

According to Milan, who spoke to an elderly couple, according to someone else on hete, according to me, he signed yesterday.

I'm starting to think DJ hasn't got a bloody clue when it comes to transfer activity.

Maybe they're just holding back the announcement till after the weekend ?

Owlstalk Shop

I'm starting to think DJ hasn't got a bloody clue when it comes to transfer activity

IMO ....It's all down to if the Meadowhall vouchers get printed in time ..... if they do (we win) .... if they don't (we lose) !

I think that this is key/pivotal to the signing (caveat: disclaimer ... i do not know where Mrs Antonio likes to shop, but i'm f*kin sure it's better than Reading) !

Edited by owls-swfc

Guest utOwlz

it was on utube?

It shouldnt be on there either lol

People pay a subscription to watch those videos, and if people are posting them on youtube and other sites like this for people to watch for free whats the point paying for the Wednesday player?