has antonio signed or not

Guest steve007

Guest steve007

there is that much crap on site that i havnt got a clue so put all your cheesy one liners in here lol no seriously ttttteeeeeeeellllllll mmmmmmmeeee

Guest dave jones n.1

Nope, Neil made out that he was goin to walk onto the pitch yesterday, this turned to be bullpoo pooe

It's an odds on cert, but I am cynical by nature (although you'd never know), and am old enough to remember seeing Ian Storey-Moore, on television, being paraded round the ground by Brian Clough, as a new big money signing from Nottingham Forest, for Derby County, then Storey-Moore walking out of the Baseball Ground and signing for Man Utd.

It's going to happen, but I'll celebrate our new signing, when it's announced by the club.

It's an odds on cert, but I am cynical by nature (although you'd never know), and am old enough to remember seeing Ian Storey-Moore, on television, being paraded round the ground by Brian Clough, as a new big money signing from Nottingham Forest, for Derby County, then Storey-Moore walking out of the Baseball Ground and signing for Man Utd.

It's going to happen, but I'll celebrate our new signing, when it's announced by the club.

I bet it's a reyt laugh in your house

"Kids... Santa Clause is just a made up thing.. you're better off knowing that your presents come from myself having worked hours of overtime so I can commit myself to products that you want after succumbing to product placement, solid marketing campaigns and of course peer pressure from your friends at school. So get to bed whilst I wrap these presents up in old newspaper"

Owlstalk Shop

Ah yeah..

You must be right then

I'm talking multi testicles - apologies

He can't have signed if he didn't walk on the pitch at halftime (despite having to leave) etc

I'm such a wee pipe

Can't believe I got everyones hopes up

etc etc etc

So why no announcement then ???? I know the tannoy system was at low volume but you would have it might still have been announced

I bet it's a reyt laugh in your house

"Kids... Santa Clause is just a made up thing.. you're better off knowing that your presents come from myself having worked hours of overtime so I can commit myself to products that you want after succumbing to product placement, solid marketing campaigns and of course peer pressure from your friends at school. So get to bed whilst I wrap these presents up in old newspaper"

Don't you two start bickering again ffs!

I detect an undercurrent of male admiration between the two of you but ya daren't be the first to admit it.

You're both flirting and you don't know it.

Get thissens darn't t' sauna.

So why no announcement then ???? I know the tannoy system was at low volume but you would have it might still have been announced

Has this happenned for anyone else? Maybe DJ doesn't want to place extra pressure on MA's broad muscular shoulders. Or perhaps he doesn't want MA to think he is in any way more special than any other squad member...

...even though he is.

Guest dave jones n.1

Ah yeah..

You must be right then

I didn't say he won't sign, I simply pointed out that he did not walk onto the pitch ( you said he would ) so chill your boots mi old sausage

He can't have signed if he didn't walk on the pitch at halftime (despite having to leave) etc

I'm such a wee pipe

etc etc etc

Guest dave jones n.1

Oops, I'll try that again

I didnt say he won't sign, I just pointed out that he didn't walk onto the pitch( you said he would) so chill thee sen aart

http://www.thestar.c...tonio-1-4805341

Published on Saturday 4 August 2012 18:46

MICHAIL Antonio looks set to join Wednesday within the next few days after agreeing terms with the club.

Manager Dave Jones confirmed after today’s 1-1 draw with West Brom at Hillsborough that completion of a deal is close.

“We’ve agreed a fee with the club and we’ve agreed personal terms,” he said. “It will just be down to other bits and bobs now.”

When he was asked if he was confident the transfer would go through, he said: “I’d be disappointed if it didn’t go through. We’ve spent a lot of time on it.”

Jones hopes that Antonio will join the club on next week’s trip to Scotland and play some part in the friendly at Kilmarnock on Wednesday.

The Owls have brought in another trialist, Czech midfield player Marek Jarolim, and he played as a sub from the 55th minute today after Chris Lines was carried off with a groin injury.

New SlovenianNejc Pecnik put the Owls ahead in the 34th minute but Peter Odemwingie equalised in the 88th minute.

OWLS: Kirkland, Buxton (Mattock 65), Llera, Gardner, R Johnson, Pecnik, Semedo, Lines (Jarolim 55), J Johnson, Harewood (O’Grady 53), Maguire (M Jones 88). Unused subs: Bywater, Beevers, Prutton, Amado, Larrea.[/font]

Edited by hdan450

Guest davet30

Ah yeah..

You must be right then

I'm such a wee pipe

etc etc etc

Ooooo .. like at him clutchin' his handbag!

lmfao

Fact is He's signed just the formalities like medical, personal terms etc to sort. DJ said "I would think it should be sorted by the end of the weekend but if he left at half time (which he did), then by the end of the week then"