has antonio signed or not

Guest steve007

Guest davet30

http://www.thestar.c...tonio-1-4805341

OWLS: Kirkland, Buxton (Mattock 65), Llera, Gardner, R Johnson, Pecnik, Semedo, Lines (Jarolim 55), J Johnson, Harewood (O’Grady 53), Maguire (M Jones 88). Unused subs: Bywater, Beevers, Prutton, Amado, Larrea.[/font]

flip me, it's gonna take me ages to remember the new players AND he's hoping to sign 4/5 more?? Arrrggggggghhh!!!!

Has this happenned for anyone else? Maybe DJ doesn't want to place extra pressure on MA's broad muscular shoulders. Or perhaps he doesn't want MA to think he is in any way more special than any other squad member...

...even though he is.

No he's not. He is an important cog in the MASSIVE machine. Important to make it tick but only as vital as the rest of the team.

Guest dave jones n.1

We were sat on the south yesterday ( which was lovely as we have got season tickets on the kop because we r dirty Beighton paupers) and before the game we sat in the nice leather seats at the side of the directors box, we saw Antonio, a player that looked remarkably like lua lua another one who looked a bit like ya ya toure and one who looked a bit like Sam baldock ( obviously it wasn't ya ya but the others could be signing, maybe?) also Dave jones interview on radio Sheffield sounded very promising, he basically said there could be up to 6 players leaving, and 5 more coming in, at this point I got so excited I think I got my period....FACT

Wolfmanjack like myself is so used to taking things for granted, then on occasions being disappointed.

Reminds me of a piggie I used to work with (good guy), who when we were talking about the promotion chase and our difficult persuit said...

"I'm going to the promotion party at Exeter"

He hasn't responded to emails since. :rolleyes:

its a done deal :biggrin: MICHAIL Antonio will join Wednesday today ...on wednesday player the question was asked. it looking good with Pecnik on the right and now with antonio on the left they will cause lots of problems for the opponets...... lol jones reply.. yes and im trying to get 4-5 more in we need we need get one in fast now lines will be out...

its a done deal :biggrin: MICHAIL Antonio will join Wednesday today ...on wednesday player the question was asked. it looking good with Pecnik on the right and now with antonio on the left they will cause lots of problems for the opponets...... lol jones reply.. yes and im trying to get 4-5 more in we need we need get one in fast now lines will be out...

Pecnik is filling in on the wing until we sign another winger. He'll then take on a striker, or a more central role, where he causes more damage.

I bet it's a reyt laugh in your house

"Kids... Santa Clause is just a made up thing.. you're better off knowing that your presents come from myself having worked hours of overtime so I can commit myself to products that you want after succumbing to product placement, solid marketing campaigns and of course peer pressure from your friends at school. So get to bed whilst I wrap these presents up in old newspaper"

If I could've found a woman to take me on, when I was in my prime, and then could've persuaded whoever it was, to agree to carry on my line, you're right, that;'s exactly the scenario. But you're wrong, in that I certainly wouldn't work overtime to buy presents for undeserving kids.There was no such thing as Christmas when I was a kid, and having been a chimney sweep's lad from age four, until I was made to go and work down the pit at age twelve, I can say conclusively, that it did me no harm to be deprived as a kid. In fact it's probably that deprived upbringing which made me the optimist I am today.

Guest Markowl1

Antonio deal done just need rubber stamping prob Monday times are great now being an owl after 15 years of has beens and castoffs uto lol

Guest markowl123

flip me, it's gonna take me ages to remember the new players AND he's hoping to sign 4/5 more?? Arrrggggggghhh!!!!

was driving me flipping crazy yesterday not knowing some of the players names :st2:

I detected that feeling, when I was first made welcome in your home, even though I'd walked muddy footprints all over your brand new carpet. Happy days.

Ive cordoned that area of carpet off

We have open days and guided tours to show people where the great man once stood

I also sell poster prints of the area...

Prime time innit

Owlstalk Shop

According to his Mrs, according to someone else on here, according to me, he signed at 2 o'clock yesterday.

According to Milan, who spoke to an elderly couple, according to someone else on hete, according to me, he signed yesterday.

According to DJ, he hasn't signed yet.

I'm starting to think DJ hasn't got a bloody clue when it comes to transfer activity.