McCabe/Lee

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Lee probably didn't make the squad for one of these reasons:

1) DJ wanted Buxton to get playing time

2) Lee is playing 90 mins v Kilmarnock

3) Lee hasn't impressed in training

This. Hopefully number 1.

Where were these guys today?

Very strange in particular that Lee has missed most of pre-season.

You could add having trialists in the squad, but giving them very limited game time to that. Strange decisions to me, but im sure there is a reason.

McCabe still has details to iron out with Rangers. Lee must be carrying a knock to play Mattock ahead of him.

not going to lie the only reason I went yesterday was because I thought McCabe was playing lol.

why does he need international clearance anyway?

the guy's flipping scotch.

UEFA and FIFA have Scotland and England as separate countries as regards football. Makes sense- we play Internationals under these names.

It's only a formality. Any EU player can work in any EU country- the bedrock of the Treaty of Rome.

Oh- and he's not a whiskey. He is SCOTTISH, right. They get upset easily.

UEFA and FIFA have Scotland and England as separate countries as regards football. Makes sense- we play Internationals under these names.

It's only a formality. Any EU player can work in any EU country- the bedrock of the Treaty of Rome.

Oh, and whiskey is Irish, whisky is Scottish. They get upset about that too.

Am I right in thinking that the only player to have left Rangers where any compensation has been involved was Steven Davis to Southampton and I think that was only a sweetener from Southampton to rush the deal through. Not sure that Newco have a leg to stand on in regard to compensation according to what I've read and heard on the news.

It's whisky mate.... #justtobepenadtic.

Guest Bald Owl

McCabe deal isn't done yet. Will be done just need to sort out the compo!

The club stated it was international clearance?

Personally, I think Kieran Lee looks the mutts, I can see him getting a lot of game time. Think this season will be more squad orientated, with some rotation for rotation sake. Only kirkland, Madine and Gardner assured a game if fit I reckon.

Semedo ?!

Don't think the international clearance has come through yet for McCabe. I'm not sure compensation has anything to do with it.

As for Lee this one is a bit peculiar. I'm starting to wonder if DJ is having doubts about him. When he signed and with the reputation and background he had, I thought that he would probably be our first-choice RB at the start of the season. He seems to lack a little pace but it good on the ball. Anyway, Buxton got an hour under his belt today so that bodes well.

What international clearance? That's a tax issue, nothing to do with football really and he's British so we all wee wee in the same pot

Technically, he's BRITISH! lol