McCabe/Lee

Don't think the international clearance has come through yet for McCabe. I'm not sure compensation has anything to do with it.

As for Lee this one is a bit peculiar. I'm starting to wonder if DJ is having doubts about him. When he signed and with the reputation and background he had, I thought that he would probably be our first-choice RB at the start of the season. He seems to lack a little pace but it good on the ball. Anyway, Buxton got an hour under his belt today so that bodes well.

Guest GreenGoose

Don't think the international clearance has come through yet for McCabe. I'm not sure compensation has anything to do with it.

As for Lee this one is a bit peculiar. I'm starting to wonder if DJ is having doubts about him. When he signed and with the reputation and background he had, I thought that he would probably be our first-choice RB at the start of the season. He seems to lack a little pace but it good on the ball. Anyway, Buxton got an hour under his belt today so that bodes well.

I think he is probably just content with what he has seen from Lee. Or he could have a knock. Possibly thinks Mattock needs more game time.

I haven't got a clue to be honest. What a needless post.

I think he is probably just content with what he has seen from Lee. Or he could have a knock. Possibly thinks Mattock needs more game time.

I haven't got a clue to be honest. What a needless post.

I hope you're right because we may need Lee this season with the injury history that Buxton has. Which was the needless post, mine or yours?

Guest GreenGoose

I hope you're right because we may need Lee this season with the injury history that Buxton has. Which was the needless post, mine or yours?

Mine dude.

Guest P.Nye

McCabe deal is still waiting on international clearance as previously stated. Regarding Lee...he is injured. Nothing serious, but hense the reason DJ has been playing Mattock at right back.

Good to see Buxton getting an hour without any problems.

Guest Ratty-owl

Who gets the compensation though?

The club he played for no longer exists.

The official receiver I beleive, this will then be split between creditors