He's worth whatever we value him at - and I can't imagine us selling if an offer of 500k came in to be honest. He's as important to his position for us as Antonio would be on the wing.

So by that reckoning, I think we'd sell if an offer came in for around 700-800k.

Another season for us in the Championship playing at a level close to how he was in last year's League One and I think he'd have proven himself capable of pushing for a place in a low-end Premiership side, which (with the funds available up there) would double or triple his value to us.

2 million? Not a chance.

I don't think any of our players are worth that much imo, compared to other clubs in the championship anyway.

Think you're right, but how come all those troughlers down at the stain are worth millions????

Think you're right, but how come all those troughlers down at the stain are worth millions????

The profile of them, a lot of our players have been either freebies or bought on low fees compared to Utd's where a lot of them have been about before or utd payed a high fee for them.

I prefer it like this though, our players are not under the eye of other teams which makes us the dark horses.. Which sometimes is a good thing.

quality in league 1. if he plays like that again in champ consistently, his value would at least double

This. But, wouldn't want to sell at this point. I'm hopeful that Jose can make the step up to Champ level and if he has another cracker who knows how high he might go.

Guest DronfieldOwl77

Jose Semedo.

I wish I was Jose Semedo.

I will never be Jose Semedo.

I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be Jose Semedo.

Jose Semedo.

Bit gay that is