Email info I've recieved

On these two, I don't believe our scouting network is yet fully developed to the extent of fingers being on the pulse throughout Europe. What Ido believe in is the football grapevine and with one Portugese player firmly established in the squad, I don't think these two signings will have gone ahead without Jose Semedo being given the brief to find out what he can about the pair. Obviously, the feed back from Semedo's contacts will have been positive.

If they work out great. Nothing ventured nothing gained 2 decent low risk signings IMO

I agree Nev. if they're crap, they'd never get past Semedo

Guest We Shall Overcome

Development Squads, are not 23yr olds they should have already developed for flip sake.

Do you mean the Namibian 3rd division north or the Namibian 3rd division south?

Also I only know the Inner Mongolia players I'm afraid.

and we are talking about Portugal not bloody Timbuktu...

Apologies, seems you know all about the Namibian leagues. Does it matter anyway, I think the 'info' from the email is irellevent. We shall see what they are like on the pitch if they do indeed sign and play.

In DJ and MM we trust.

If they are good enough for them they are good enough for me.

We are not in a position to buy the finished article. We are a newly promoted Championship team with mostly league 1 players.

We have financial constraints and will be seeking players with certain qualities in a certain age range.

It amazes me how keyboard warriors who have probably never kicked a ball can criticise players they have never seen.

GET A GRIP! More importantly if they pull on a Wednesday shirt get behind them.

Looking forward to seeing these players if they sign, it should be interesting to see how they adapt to the English leagues.

Both reports from your friend sound decent to me, every player in our squad has weaknesses and these 2 will be no different. Paulo Regula especially sounds exciting from your friends point of view, sounds technically good and exciting when on the ball. The description actually sounds like Brunt when we first had him, good on the ball yet maybe a little lacking when we didn't but look how he developed.

Not good news for you.

He starts the e-mail saying the two guys are not very good, but he works for Porto, anyway...

Amado:

Defensive midfielder, right foot, not very agressive and not very fast. Medium pace, don't attack very often. Plays in a small area of the pitch.

Fair positioning, don´t make lots of mistakes when with ball and has a good technique, 2-3 touchs in the ball, normally side and back passes :)

He has to adapt to a more phisical game, but his good skill can make a difference.

Regula:

Offensive midfielder (10-8), can play also on the lines with no deepness.

He has flair, he is tall, but not strong. Good in one on one, but not much explosion.

Likes to have the ball, but without ball is easily neutralized.

Good reading of the game near the goal and makes good assists.

Good skill, but can improve mentally, pace and stamina.

Unbelievable.

True.

Could also apply to Darren Potter.

Eurgh.

Still get flashbacks of those hat trick corners!

I mean three poo poo corners in a row, three!

How is that possible?!

What kind of useless, side way passing, tosspot can take three sh*t corner in a row!

What a w@nker.