Email info I've recieved

Not good news for you.

He starts the e-mail saying the two guys are not very good, but he works for Porto, anyway...

Amado:

Defensive midfielder, right foot, not very agressive and not very fast. Medium pace, don't attack very often. Plays in a small area of the pitch.

Fair positioning, don´t make lots of mistakes when with ball and has a good technique, 2-3 touchs in the ball, normally side and back passes :)

He has to adapt to a more phisical game, but his good skill can make a difference.

Regula:

Offensive midfielder (10-8), can play also on the lines with no deepness.

He has flair, he is tall, but not strong. Good in one on one, but not much explosion.

Likes to have the ball, but without ball is easily neutralized.

Good reading of the game near the goal and makes good assists.

Good skill, but can improve mentally, pace and stamina.

Think he is describing Darren 'Crab' Potter :ghoulguy:

Edited by Simaniac Owl

I don't care if your email was genuine and came from their childhood coaches.

STOP SPREADING YOUR NEGATIVE BILE.

This was the email sent to the person who replied to it

Hello Mate

Hope that you are well?

Sheffield Wednesday signing 2 Portuguese players. Have you heard of them?

Diogo Amado

Paulo Regula

I do not understand what this thread achieves except putting a downer on things.

Regula is defo for 1st team.

And Amado is too I think from the Walker interview yday. Jones and Walker were talking about Amados international clearance and they talk about him going into 1st team. The convo re: Regula had finished a minute or so earlier

Don't know much about them. They played at Sporting in the youth teams (like Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho, etc...) and then they moved to other teams.

Regula has 23 years old, midfielder, right footed. Last year sign for Catania, but then came to Olhanense e minor team in our top championship.

Diogo Amado has 22, midfielder also, right footed, strong guy. Played for Leiria that were relegated and last year with Estoril and was promoted. Played in Portugal youth national teams.

I have sent an e-mail to a friend that works as a scout in Porto and I will give you the complete report later ;)

Guest Distraught!

I'd never heard of Semedo until recently

This is always the case though, isn't it?

Fans assume because they've never heard of somebody or they come from a lower league, they must be crap.

I wonder what Forest fans were thinking when Cloughie went out picking up Roy Keane from Cove Rangers, Stuart Pearce from Nuneaton Borough and Des Walker from Spurs Reserves?

I will assume nothing until they pull on the shirt and perform.

It's possible that even though they may not be good enough for Porto (you know, that club that's won 8 league titles, 2 UEFA Cups and a Champions League in the last 10 years), they still might be very good Championship players.

Guest Kray

dont sound that bad.

think il trust DJ more than your portugese mate.

if catania signed him, least hes getting recognition from european teams.