Email info I've recieved

Guest Distraught!

DJ said Regula would be a first team player

That can mean anything though. It could mean making up the bench or figuring just in cup ties.

On these two, I don't believe our scouting network is yet fully developed to the extent of fingers being on the pulse throughout Europe. What Ido believe in is the football grapevine and with one Portugese player firmly established in the squad, I don't think these two signings will have gone ahead without Jose Semedo being given the brief to find out what he can about the pair. Obviously, the feed back from Semedo's contacts will have been positive.

If they work out great. Nothing ventured nothing gained 2 decent low risk signings IMO

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I flipping hate posts like this.

Forums are about opinion an speculation. Stop being such a drama queen FFS.

That's fair enough, and it's the reason I don't post on here as much anymore. I remember when everyone used to have a laugh but now it's just negative post after negative post. Do posts like this get anyone anywhere? It's not even as if the OP has seen them play.

The post is "It's time to feel a little depressed because a guy I know who reckons he know about them thinks they aren't actually that good".

Opinions like the ones in that email are nice to know, but in reality can amount to sweet FA once a tplayer gets a new manager.

Phil King, was a midfielder at Swindon, Big Ron switches him to Left back, makes him more defensive minded and the rest is history.

Players do take on the attributes of those coaching them.

I don't get why people are reacting like this I'm passing on info that I've recieved. I bet there's load of owls fans with info but don't post anything because of the grief that comes with it, personally amado doesn't sound that bad, Regula sounds pretty decent still young and will develop into good players, just trust DJ

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I don't get why people are reacting like this I'm passing on info that I've recieved. I bet there's load of owls fans with info but don't post anything because of the grief that comes with it, personally amado doesn't sound that bad, Regula sounds pretty decent still young and will develop into good players, just trust DJ

Most of us are really interested in receiving information like this about players we dont know from sources that do know them. From your friends descriptoin both players seem to have promise especially for the championship...

ignore the abuse... we all suffer from it ... half heads... (I say half as they are Wednesdayites so must have some glimmer of intelligence)...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Amazing how someone knows so much info about two totally unconnected players in Portugal AND knows a Sheffield Wednesday fan to pass lots of information onto... It's a small world.

Why? I have a friend in Portugal who is a keen football fan and could ask him if he knew these players, he may.. I have a friend in Italy who is mad keen and could tell me about players there that he sees, why are you so doubting?

I am sure we could all have opinions on players we have seen from the prem to div 1 and be able to tell friends abriad aboout any players they were trying to sign.

Portugal is a smaller country with less teams why wouldnt someone know about these players...

wierd sour vews you have my friend.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Why? I have a friend in Portugal who is a keen football fan and could ask him if he knew these players, he may.. I have a friend in Italy who is mad keen and could tell me about players there that he sees, why are you so doubting?

I am sure we could all have opinions on players we have seen from the prem to div 1 and be able to tell friends abriad aboout any players they were trying to sign.

Portugal is a smaller country with less teams why wouldnt someone know about these players.

wierd sour vews you have my friend.

If we were about to sign 2 players from Outer Mongolia or the Namibian 3rd division I guarantee someone will have got some inside info on them. Just called being sceptical, not 'sour' my friend.

That is disappointing. We should definitely have signed Chris Porter up instead.

porter doesn't score too many, but he ties defenders up...

they're all stood about laughing at him...

but not as much as i was when the pigs went into the play-off's with him as their big hammer... :tango:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

If we were about to sign 2 players from Outer Mongolia or the Namibian 3rd division I guarantee someone will have got some inside info on them. Just called being sceptical, not 'sour' my friend.

Do you mean the Namibian 3rd division north or the Namibian 3rd division south?

Also I only know the Inner Mongolia players I'm afraid.

and we are talking about Portugal not bloody Timbuktu...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe