The Greatest day..... New video on last season

Top quality video mate. I was doing alright until the winner at Hillsborough against the filth. Seeing Semedo casually on his knees thanking the powers above whilst the other players are going mental around him gives me goose bumps, still does. That moment along with the footage of Lines playing the ball back to Beevers who blasts the ball skywards on the final day of the season just captures the whole season for me.

Quality vid, bravo.

FOR GOD SAKE

I TURNED MY MAC UP FULL BLAST TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND GARY BARLOW STARTED SINGING REYT LOUD

FFFS

"stay close to me......"

lyrics dont' match the video

Other than that GREAT work

That you from all your comments, both positive and slightly negative!!!

The song I choose maybe because of the lyrics 'Today this could be the greatest day of our lives' and I was also trying to replicate something Radio Sheffield did in 2009 when we beat the Pigs at the Sty.

I have another one to post tonight - stay tuned!!

That you from all your comments, both positive and slightly negative!!!

The song I choose maybe because of the lyrics 'Today this could be the greatest day of our lives' and I was also trying to replicate something Radio Sheffield did in 2009 when we beat the Pigs at the Sty.

I have another one to post tonight - stay tuned!!

Should have used Today by the Smashing Pumkins :-)

Cant see video at all. Using firefox and its just done an update. Any ideas? Cant view anything on youtube either.

I hate computers.

Open Real Player, click on the logo at the top left of the window to reveal the menu and select 'Preferences'.

Then choose 'Downloads & Recordings'.

Uncheck the 'Enable web downloading and recording for these installed browsers' box and click 'OK' to accept the changes.

Close Real Player and your browser. When you restart Firefox, hopefully the problem will be cleared.

The only drawback is that the 'Download this video' option when playing videos will have been disabled.