Deon Burton

Guest swfc8

Guest Seabs

Deon was a very clever second striker, if he would have been partnered with a pacey poacher style player he could have been more successful with us imo.

I liked Deon Burton, whenever the ball was played up to him, the ball stuck, his control was excellent.

Agreed. The stand out feature of his game.

I remember seeing him play for Brentford against us at their place.

He had an outstanding game for them and scored a spectacular volley.

Edited by DamnedOwl

in over 120 games :laugh:

£110k from Rotherham, and for that we got a player who played a big part in keeping us up in 05/06 with his play alongside Tudgay, helped the younger players along as well in tough away wins at Millwall and Wolves for example.

He got 13 the next season and you could tell he thrived alongside talented and confident players.

Edited by CB31

£110k from Rotherham, and for that we got a player who played a big part in keeping us up in 05/06 with his play alongside Tudgay, helped the younger players along as well in tough away wins at Millwall and Wolves for example.

He got 13 the next season and you could tell he thrived alongside talented and confident players.

yeah you've got me there, should have thought about his overall game rather than just judging him on his appearance/goal ratio (not being sarcastic btw)

yeah you've got me there, should have thought about his overall game rather than just judging him on his appearance/goal ratio (not being sarcastic btw)

That's it, now let me convince you that Barry Corr was good...