Season Review DVD out today

WTF ?

I'm not Barry flipping Norman you know..

I'm not gonna sit here and flipping review it..

I'm a busy man you know.. bands to manage, videos to make, recordings to do, websites to update

flip ME

What do you people want ?

Seriously

LEVEA ME ALONZE

FFS

agghghghghghg

Owen Morrison for Prime Minister

Cheers mate!

Had already ordered it from Amazon the other day, and maybe it's not the done thing at the moment to criticise the club (I don't like doing it) but £6 more for the same DVD doesn't seem to be valuing the customer!

I think charging the same price but adding an incentive like discount off the away shirt might have been a better way to do it.

Been down to get mine today, far better quality than the 2004/05 promotion DVD. Only had chance to watch a few games but really enjoyed watching the celebrations after Madine equalised at the Lane... I had no idea just how mental Evans actually went!!!! lol

£16, avaiilable in-store now and online later.

£10 on Amazon, but not available for another 10 days and obviously profits don't go to the Club, which can only be a bad thing. But I guess if you're really hard up for £6, then fair enough, but for the sake of £6 I would much rather see the Club benefit from supporter income.

I'd like to know why though, I pre-ordered from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007QUWL40/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 but getting one from the club shop as it's a week early.